Galaxy Nexus tethering app after rooting

I don't know of anyone that has had a tethering plan added on automatically on vzw. That's an ATT deal.

And yes, let's not go there. Nothing grinds a thread to a halt faster. That was the basis of my post...
Agreed. Now anyone find an app that works with tethering other than wifi hotspot? I'm waiting on Wifi Tether to get their version working

I know when i get my nexus I'm going to try that app that you guys mentioned first and after the trials up I'll have to root it and wait for a wifi tether fix or...

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

As am i, then again I still haven't gotten my nexus yet. Oh well guess it doesn't hurt to be prepared. At the moment I'm just amazed by the community for this phone. Its been out like 3 days and wifi tethers almost working, there's already a rom, and its already been rooted. I guess I'm just not used to all the activity on one phone, the fascinate wasn't ever near as popular(for good reasons).

The wifi tether devs are working on it. Give it time - and go send a couple bucks their way.

I'm not rooting this bad boy till I've got confirmation that wifi tether works and its not just adhoc.

I'm not rooting this bad boy till I've got confirmation that wifi tether works and its not just adhoc.

There's more advantages to root than just tethering.

Wifi tethering beta 8 has GNex LTE profile. Testing it now.

Edit: No go for me

Last edited:
If I get gnex also depends if I can root/wifi tether, I am unlimited data.

I know there is more to root than that my old fassy is OCed, running ics, ad block, wifi tether etc. I also have unlimited data.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Back