Get your Jelly Bean...NOW!

Why is it that setCPU used to max at 1200 but now goes all the way up to 1420?

Can't believe v4 is out already. Glad to hear devs are working hard and quickly with pushing out new ROMs though

When I launch my Camera I get a "Ne external storage available" error. Behind that it says "Mount USB storage before using camersa".

1) External storage?
2) How do I "mount" my "external" storage? :blink:

Edit: Google Play is also not working for me anymore with v5. I'm going to go back to v3 and see if it all works again. Maybe the bleeding edge is a little too much for me.
Edit 2: Same errors when I went back to v3. Time to do some more hardcore formatting I guess.

Last edited:
When I launch my Camera I get a "Ne external storage available" error. Behind that it says "Mount USB storage before using camersa".

1) External storage?
2) How do I "mount" my "external" storage? :blink:

Edit: Google Play is also not working for me anymore with v5. I'm going to go back to v3 and see if it all works again. Maybe the bleeding edge is a little too much for me.

The liquid/droid vicious version works perfectly

There's a lot of random issues going on with JD's version up to V5. Unless you are prepped for the worst, you may want to sit on the sidelines until they iron out the issues. I'm still on V3 but looking to flash the latest. Just dropboxed my Titanium BU, Nandroid and other valuables. I like to live on the edge...time to play...holds breath...

What issues are happening on v5? i havent noticed anything yet. but its been only 2 hours and Im at work. so less play time for me

There's a lot of random issues going on with JD's version up to V5. Unless you are prepped for the worst, you may want to sit on the sidelines until they iron out the issues. I'm still on V3 but looking to flash the latest. Just dropboxed my Titanium BU, Nandroid and other valuables. I like to live on the edge...time to play...holds breath...

Just pushed to V5 about 10 minutes ago.... outside of an initial FC on setCPU (which i thought I had completely disabled) right after boot, it seems to be running stable.

BTW, running that TWBP recovery and I really like it. Much better than the CWM I was running, but then again, I never went to the CWM for touch.

Just pushed to V5 about 10 minutes ago.... outside of an initial FC on setCPU (which i thought I had completely disabled) right after boot, it seems to be running stable.

BTW, running that TWBP recovery and I really like it. Much better than the CWM I was running, but then again, I never went to the CWM for touch.

Beware, some are saying that TWBP recovery is triggering the bootloops. The main issue with JD's version is if you get caught in one of the bootloops, troubleshoot is pretty much a crapshoot. For some, nandroids work, for others they have to reset back to factory.

I got caught in a boot loop with vicious on cwr. Now would be a good time to copy your files to your computer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back