gingerbread leak worth it?

In tips on rooting my dc I have never done it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

has anybody installed gingerbread and have two arrows in a circle in the icon bar (next to the 3g icon) kind of looks like the sync icon but it never goes away.

has anybody installed gingerbread and have two arrows in a circle in the icon bar (next to the 3g icon) kind of looks like the sync icon but it never goes away.

There's a fix for that but its in a different GB thread

Ill have to find it I think its just an apk that u install

Hey im having a problem I can't seem to solve.

Ok so I downloaded gingerbread from the tbh app and the team black hat folder is on my sd card when I go to files. But when I boot into recovery and try to install the zip in bootstrapper the folder is no longer there. What do I need to do?

^You may have to scroll down to find it. I thought the same thing too. Then I noticed I had more folders than this on my sd card..lol

^You may have to scroll down to find it. I thought the same thing too. Then I noticed I had more folders than this on my sd card..lol

Ohhh wow I feel like an idiot, but thanks

sounds like it's the media sync notification, I had it for a bit but turning that off worked for me. Was rooted and rom'ed for so long that flashing GB was a bit of a shock with all the things I was 'missing'

it's not the media sync icon, the media sync icon shows up on the left hand side when you plug in your phone to your usb. this icon (looks the same) but shows on the right hand side, next to your 3g icon.

Back