Google Pixel 6

Nice someone's joining the club pretty soon. Woohoo!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

My delivery has been delayed again. Now Saturday. Very frustrating.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today. I have way too much going on to set it up tonight or tomorrow. But this weekend I'll get it all setup and running like a well oiled machine.
f237e21e85647fcb77be0c0b664a1e88.jpg

Mine arrived today. I have way too much going on to set it up tonight or tomorrow. But this weekend I'll get it all setup and running like a well oiled machine.
f237e21e85647fcb77be0c0b664a1e88.jpg

Nice! There you go at @Sajo ..you have plenty of time to enjoy

Mine came in yesterday but didn't start setting it up until this morning. Been reading a lot of negativity on XDA and was kind of worried about the purchase but am pleasantly surprised. XDA is saying bad build, hollow noise on the screen when taping, screen freezes, random reboots and a lot of other negative comments. Glad to say it seems like a solid build so far with no problems with the exception of learning stock android again after having Samsung for so many years.

Mine came in yesterday but didn't start setting it up until this morning. Been reading a lot of negativity on XDA and was kind of worried about the purchase but am pleasantly surprised. XDA is saying bad build, hollow noise on the screen when taping, screen freezes, random reboots and a lot of other negative comments. Glad to say it seems like a solid build so far with no problems with the exception of learning stock android again after having Samsung for so many years.
Exactly not one of those things that I'm experiencing with this phone. Everything is running smoothly. The build is excellent. The curve corners don't bother me fingerprint scanner. I have it on point. No reboots. I even did a backup on setup from my flip 3 and selected the apps that I want it for this phone. Most importantly using Google daily like I'm doing right now with the voice dictation and the call screening and the assistant works so much better. Is the reason why we pick Google

I guess the Launcher is not much different than my 4XL. It just looked really different at first, but the phone had not fully finished the initial setup. So far I am loving this phone. It's fast, smooth, and running like a well oiled machine.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I guess the Launcher is not much different than my 4XL. It just looked really different at first, but the phone had not fully finished the initial setup. So far I am loving this phone. It's fast, smooth, and running like a well oiled machine.

Haven't had a google device since the Nexus 6 and have a question. The day date and temp on the upper left of the lockscreen and home screen is there a way to get rid of it? Long press on it and customization is all the comes up, have my own weathedr widget I prefer.

Haven't had a google device since the Nexus 6 and have a question. The day date and temp on the upper left of the lockscreen and home screen is there a way to get rid of it? Long press on it and customization is all the comes up, have my own weathedr widget I prefer.
Unfortunately, no. I'm not sure why Google doesn't allow us to remove the At A Glance widget, but it's not removable. You would have to use a different Launcher.

Back