Google Pixel 6

Unfortunately, no. I'm not sure why Google doesn't allow us to remove the At A Glance widget, but it's not removable. You would have to use a different Launcher.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Definitely don't like it, may give Lawnchair 2 a try.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Definitely don't like it, may give Lawnchair 2 a try.

I like Lawnchair 2 when I ran it back in the day but I see it's pending some updates ..I did find a Twitter feed that had some posts ..

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

How many of you have turned off 5G? I don't live anywhere near the 5G signal, so I set my phone to LTE.

I left mine on 5G for now since Verizon says we have Nationwide 5G when outside in my city. But I have not seen anything other than LTE in the status bar. I might change it to LTE only.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

How many of you have turned off 5G? I don't live anywhere near the 5G signal, so I set my phone to LTE.
Leaving mine on, have pretty good 5G here with T-Mobile. Tried it both ways on the Note 20 Ultra and didn't much if any difference in battery life.

Yeah I left mine on as well. I do have some areas where I pick up 5G but if you don't have any near you I guess is okay to turn it to LTE. I've never really tested it for battery though

Leaving mine on, have pretty good 5G here with T-Mobile. Tried it both ways on the Note 20 Ultra and didn't much if any difference in battery life.
Just curious, ggrant3876...have you done a Speed Test to see what your 5G speeds are? Also, when on 5G, do you see a 5G symbol in the notification bar?

Just curious, ggrant3876...have you done a Speed Test to see what your 5G speeds are? Also, when on 5G, do you see a 5G symbol in the notification bar?

I'm on Verizon and I tested it today in one area. Where has 5G and the 4G actually came in better in the area
c4e56f39a33040828d5f7cdef22fab0a.jpg
b979c055f516821e34e491821577a89d.jpg

Not yet but will post tomorrow, out of pocket the rest of the evening.

It does show 5G when on 5G and LTE when on 4G. Did some speed tests at home and neither are near as good as my Samsung, thought they used a samsung modem. 19Mbps for LTE and 42Mbps for 5G, I am out in the country away from towers and use wifi at home. Next time I go into town I will try there.

I have been busy with other things this morning so haven't been playing with the phone but must admit it seems to have great standby. Been sitting on 100% for 4 hours and I did do a little meddling in the settings and signed into one new account. Also have Nap Time by Francisco Franco installed.

Did another at the house after a couple of reboots and 5G now 79Mbps and 4G 43Mbps. Almost what the Note 20 was.

Maybe, one day, I'll be in a 5G area to give it a try. Thank you for your testing and reporting, ggrant3876.

Back