Google Pixel 6

I just received an email from Google that I was eligible for a free set of Pixel Buds a. When I ordered my phone the free buds promo did not apply to Verizon model Pixel 6's, only the unlocked model. But Google just gave me a free pair. Ordered a set and looking forward to trying them, see if I like them. Thanks Google.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I just received an email from Google that I was eligible for a free set of Pixel Buds a. When I ordered my phone the free buds promo did not apply to Verizon model Pixel 6's, only the unlocked model. But Google just gave me a free pair. Ordered a set and looking forward to trying them, see if I like them. Thanks Google.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Very nice. Good job! Happy to hear it. I've been using them since I activated the phone. They've been working pretty good. Not so bad

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I received my Google Store Pixel Buds email at 11:53 this morning. Redeemed, ordered with delivery Nov 11-12. Thank you very much Google.

I got tired of waiting for the November update so I ADB sideloaded the OTA
373128ab0dd192bfbec6ac31f792bf74.jpg

I was trying to avoid getting spammed, but I actually posted it as a video so that's out the window. If you have a Pixel 6 and you want a free case hit me up.

No strings attached, you don't have to do anything. It's basically a generic looking case.

[email protected]

Is the best way to hit me up.
3241c3afbcd2b4f983d84812a9ee8912.jpg

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
I don't know about him. His battery he said was pretty much bad which I have no issues with. I see no issues with the phone but everybody uses it differently

I was trying to avoid getting spammed, but I actually posted it as a video so that's out the window. If you have a Pixel 6 and you want a free case hit me up.

No strings attached, you don't have to do anything. It's basically a generic looking case.

[email protected]

Is the best way to hit me up.
3241c3afbcd2b4f983d84812a9ee8912.jpg

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk
Thank you sir for posting on here. I have four cases already so I'm good but I appreciate you posting up for everybody. Did you pick up the phone?

I don't know about him. His battery he said was pretty much bad which I have no issues with. I see no issues with the phone but everybody uses it differently

Same here. don't have a single issue with the phone. My only problem is that I've been away since the Nexus 6 and it's a learning curve finding all the setting I want and need.

Thank you sir for posting on here. I have four cases already so I'm good but I appreciate you posting up for everybody. Did you pick up the phone?

I'm loving the phone. It stole the top spot from my z fold 2. I did some reviews on the thing.

Enjoying the phone.

you guys are all still here. Trying to decide, i got a 20fe after pixel 2xl and its working fine and i use the hdmi out on it . i believe google doesn't have that right?

you guys are all still here. Trying to decide, i got a 20fe after pixel 2xl and its working fine and i use the hdmi out on it . i believe google doesn't have that right?
There are two ways to make it work. A USB c to HDMI cord or cast the item. Most of the time I cast it to my tv.

Back