Google Pixel 6

oh the usb c cord to hdmi plug in works with pixels? my camper has a dumb tv so i need that :)
For my dumb TV I use the new Chromecast at best buy. It also works with stadia so I can play video games.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I'm loving the phone. It stole the top spot from my z fold 2. I did some reviews on the thing.

Enjoying the phone.

Very good phone indeed..I've been running it exclusively..very happy with it and to be back on Pixel ...

you guys are all still here. Trying to decide, i got a 20fe after pixel 2xl and its working fine and i use the hdmi out on it . i believe google doesn't have that right?
Good to see you ..hope you scoop one up ...

My windows 10 PC only recognizes my P6P when I have usb debugging turned on. I can turn usb debugging off and it's not recognized, tried a reboot and still have to have usb debugging on to transfer files via usb cable. Not really a problem as I don't mind usb debugging on all the time but just wondering if there's a solution with it off. Seems to be the only issue I've found in 7-8 days of use.

My windows 10 PC only recognizes my P6P when I have usb debugging turned on. I can turn usb debugging off and it's not recognized, tried a reboot and still have to have usb debugging on to transfer files via usb cable. Not really a problem as I don't mind usb debugging on all the time but just wondering if there's a solution with it off. Seems to be the only issue I've found in 7-8 days of use.
Are you clicking the notification for connected device, charging....(or something similar to that) and then selecting more options > then the Transfer Files option?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Are you clicking the notification for connected device, charging....(or something similar to that) and then selecting more options > then the Transfer Files option?

I get that option with and with out usb debugging turned on but can only transfer files with it on. After turning it off and doing a reboot I connect and get that option and the computer beeps when selecting that option but the internal storage never loads.

I get that option with and with out usb debugging turned on but can only transfer files with it on. After turning it off and doing a reboot I connect and get that option and the computer beeps when selecting that option but the internal storage never loads.
Hmmm, I have read that before on the Moto forum and don't remember the solution (old brain). I connected mine to my Win 10 computer the other day to transfer some offline music and everything worked OK. I'll try to dig thru some old email from my days on the Moto Forum. Maybe kmf1 will remember, he was a longtime member there also?

I can only transfer to my Mac from the phone and actually see the phone when I have US debugging on it defaults automatically to charging when I plug it in

Hmmm, I have read that before on the Moto forum and don't remember the solution (old brain). I connected mine to my Win 10 computer the other day to transfer some offline music and everything worked OK. I'll try to dig thru some old email from my days on the Moto Forum. Maybe kmf1 will remember, he was a longtime member there also?

I remember being able to transfer stuff, but not how. "Those were the days, my friends. We thought they'd never end"

Actually just fired up my old Z Force Droid. Still have some of the Mods. Will see if they still work, once they're charged up. P6 Pro, P4 XL, P2 XL, Z Force Droid. Just a few years ago.

There's already a kernel for the P6P on XDA that you don't need root to flash. Might give it a try after one or two more updates.
Still early but might be tempted to root again if there's a lot of development.

There's already a kernel for the P6P on XDA that you don't need root to flash. Might give it a try after one or two more updates.
Still early but might be tempted to root again if there's a lot of development.
I'm loving that the development community is out there cooking. Though I no longer have the time to root, I still love that the community is still going.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Quick question. First off I have not looked at every post in this thread so I'm ready for the flames if they come, but I have a question about the camera app. I've heard lots of good things about it, and was wondering if we were able to sideload it on other phones? I just recently got the S21Ultra, and can't afford a new phone especially just for a camera. I was hoping to be able to try it out. Thankie all!

Quick question. First off I have not looked at every post in this thread so I'm ready for the flames if they come, but I have a question about the camera app. I've heard lots of good things about it, and was wondering if we were able to sideload it on other phones? I just recently got the S21Ultra, and can't afford a new phone especially just for a camera. I was hoping to be able to try it out. Thankie all!
Not a bad question. I do the same. I'll put gcam on my Samsung or One plus phones. Let me dig

The only ones I'm seeing are from China or other unknown sites. I don't see it on xda.

Back