How long does it take to get the Incredible?

i think im just gonna wait cause knowing me i will get pissed after 3 times not finding one in store and getting my phone wont be as fun. guess ill just keep watching my email inbox and keep watching for the fed-ex guy

yeah I was in the verizon store today and the guy had an X. Thats a super nice phone, but it is HUGE!!! way bigger than my TP2 but I am still holding out for the dinc

Chris

I ordered June 16. I called tonight, and they're telling me I'll have it by 7/13. Let's see
My phone was shipped Friday afternoon. It's looking like it'll get here by Monday or Tuesday. Ooh Wee
[video=youtube;OLciuIOJZ4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLciuIOJZ4o"]YouTube - Mickey Factz- Incredible[/video]

Wow,small world mine shipped on friday and I'm getting mine on tuesday,so you'll probally get yours tuesday as wellanask for a tracking number it helps,I have mine and the number is helping me track how close my phone is to me.
Got mine today 1030am. Have no idea what I'm doing...and I like it

cool Alfie213, so if im reading this right today July 13th you received your phone ordered on the 16th of June. just shy of 1 month. im hoping alot of people that ordered after you but before me switched to the Droid X so that 4 weeks becomes 3!

enjoy your phones everyone cant wait to get mine

A friend of mine had me going nuts telling me about the X two days after I ordered the dinc. I researched both phones for days after that. The X has some nice features but ya lose some too. After days and days of researching and deciding to stay with the dinc he told me he wanted me to get the X so he could take it and give me his BB. LOL NOT!!! he isn't eligible for an upgrade for 8 months

my brother told me to get a Droid X but unless i could hold the X in my hand and play around with it i wouldnt order it!

dang MysticalDreams so its looking like around 1 month from order date to at the door date. i was hoping the offer to switch orders to the droid X would have caused many people to switch and thus making me closer to the front of the line

I was hoping for the same thing, that once the X got close everyone who is waiting for the Inc and everyone thinking of buying one would go for the X.

I just ordered one through my work yesterday and its saying it will ship before Aug 10. :mad:

emailed verizon and they replied mine ordered 6/29 will ship by 7/27. here is hoping for sooner than that date

Ordered mine 6/17 & received 7/12....definitely worth the wait for me, it's a great phone.

Verizon website now says it will ship Aug 2 if you order one today :)

just got my notification. It will be here on the 16 instead of the 19!!!! Only issue is I am working and my wife and kid are both at school. Can I just leave a note on the door??

Chris

just got my notification. It will be here on the 16 instead of the 19!!!! Only issue is I am working and my wife and kid are both at school. Can I just leave a note on the door??

Chris

When they tried to deliver my younger son's non droid phone to my house my older son hasn't expecting a package so he wasn't waiting for a knock on the door. Fed Ex left a note that they could sign and then the next day leave the phone.

My son was impatient so wife and him drove to the Fed Ex and picked it up. I think the details were on the note.

I called Verizon just now to see if I would get an email with the tracking info or if I would have to call them back to get the info since I ordered it in the store.

The rep really couldnt't understand what I was asking and put me on hold to check my account, came back and said "why would you need to call back to get the tracking info, can't I give it to you now"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my phone shipped out today I should have it by Friday the 16th (in-store ordered on 6/20)

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Back