How long does it take to get the Incredible?

just got my notification. It will be here on the 16 instead of the 19!!!! Only issue is I am working and my wife and kid are both at school. Can I just leave a note on the door??

Chris

When they tried to deliver my younger son's non droid phone to my house my older son hasn't expecting a package so he wasn't waiting for a knock on the door. Fed Ex left a note that they could sign and then the next day leave the phone.

My son was impatient so wife and him drove to the Fed Ex and picked it up. I think the details were on the note.

Im half tempted to put a note to leave the phone when im expecting mine. my issue is my wife and I work nights and we leave right around the time Fed-ex likes to deliver in our area.

5 weeks and counting.

I ordered my Droid 5 weeks ago. I went in on Monday and they said that Verizon had canceled my order for some reason after 4 weeks. They said I'd either have to go to the back of the the line and wait another 4 weeks or take a Droid x instead. I pick up my Droid x tomorrow morning.

just got my notification. It will be here on the 16 instead of the 19!!!! Only issue is I am working and my wife and kid are both at school. Can I just leave a note on the door??

Chris

When they tried to deliver my younger son's non droid phone to my house my older son hasn't expecting a package so he wasn't waiting for a knock on the door. Fed Ex left a note that they could sign and then the next day leave the phone.

My son was impatient so wife and him drove to the Fed Ex and picked it up. I think the details were on the note.

Im half tempted to put a note to leave the phone when im expecting mine. my issue is my wife and I work nights and we leave right around the time Fed-ex likes to deliver in our area.

I would ask a neighbor to sign for it. Leave a note saying please deliver to xxx address next door or something. Leaving it out over night might not be a wise things to do even in the best of areas

I ordered my Droid 5 weeks ago. I went in on Monday and they said that Verizon had canceled my order for some reason after 4 weeks. They said I'd either have to go to the back of the the line and wait another 4 weeks or take a Droid x instead. I pick up my Droid x tomorrow morning.

If you are happy taking an X I guess that somewhat works altho I heard they weren't going to be released to the public til the 20th (date got pushed back) but if you want the dinc I would talk to every supervisor under the sun to get things worked out!

wow that sucks. i would be super pissed if they dropped my order and didnt make it right

My local Target has a cell phone section, Verizon Wireless and a couple others. Not all Targets have this. But, I went in there about 4 weeks ago and they said the Incredible was backordered, but they would start a list and put my name on it(figured this was B.S. as he ripped half a page of notebook paper out and scribbled my name and phone number on it). Week and a half later they had my incredible ready to be picked up. I had also ordered it online with Verizon, the same time I got on the list at Target....I would have still been waiting for Verizon. Price was the same as Verizon.

My store has one in stock if anyone is interested. I can do all the paperwork and accept payment via phone.

PM me for details

well I ma going to try and leave a note with my signature for the fedex guy. If that works AWSOME! If not my wife will get it Sat. for me at the fedex store. I think this last 2 days has been the worst all month!!

Chris

well I ma going to try and leave a note with my signature for the fedex guy. If that works AWSOME! If not my wife will get it Sat. for me at the fedex store. I think this last 2 days has been the worst all month!!

Chris

Chris,

I will swap you the last 2 days i have had for yours. $1200 in unexpected bills (car and dentist) make for a good time!! hopefully i get my phone this month so i can have a positive for july

Chris

Chris,

I will swap you the last 2 days i have had for yours. $1200 in unexpected bills (car and dentist) make for a good time!! hopefully i get my phone this month so i can have a positive for july

OK just put it in perspective for me :) yeah I am just horribly impatient and will not get something just so I don't have to wait.

ON another note, how do you like your enV2?? my wife just got her yesterday and seems like a pretty nice little phone??

Sorry about your troubles too

Chris

gotta say my env2 has been an amazing phone for calls and texts. It has been the strongest phone i have ever had. It has taken multiple falls from 1-2 stories up on to cement and still works like a charm. the chrome on the sides is all worn off but hey the phone has lasted me over 2 years! the only reason im stepping up is im eligible for and upgrade and my phone has seen better days. i have always like smart phones and the incredible is almost the same size as my env2 (slightly taller) so it was the best choice for me (phone is always in my pocket!)

Chris

Chris,

OK just put it in perspective for me :) yeah I am just horribly impatient and will not get something just so I don't have to wait.

ON another note, how do you like your enV2?? my wife just got her yesterday and seems like a pretty nice little phone??

Sorry about your troubles too

Chris

Order Date: June 16
Promise Ship Date: July 14
Promise receive date: July 15

Shipped: July 9
Received: July 13

Worth the wait. Except for battery life, which we all knew, this thing is friggin awesome.

Brett

Order Date: June 16
Promise Ship Date: July 14
Promise receive date: July 15

Shipped: July 9
Received: July 13

Worth the wait. Except for battery life, which we all knew, this thing is friggin awesome.

Brett

i want to get the phone to see how long the battery lasts before i order an extended one

Bought: 6/22
Shipped: 7/15
Should be here by Monday the 19th.

Time to buy a battery, a cover, and an SD card.

Felt like that verizon email would never come, but it did! :icon_ banana:

Back