How long does it take to get the Incredible?

Date Purchased: 6/24
est. ship date: 7/22
Act. Ship date: 7/16

It will be here Monday!! I never received an email, but when I called I was provided with a tracking number.

left a note on my front door and it was just delivered!! Now I need my kid to get his tail home from school so he can put the battery in it and have it charged up for me when I get off work at 7

Chris

Omg this thing is wicked fast!!! I still have a ton to figure out like where the file explorer is

mine arrives from Asurion tomorrow. :)

I had lost my motoDroid... Asurion was all out of them so they suggested the Incredible as a replacment. I had to wait about 5 days before they had an incredible in stock to ship.

In the meantime I bought myself a new droid x. I'm giving the insurance replacement phone to my niece. She is so excited... she's been online today looking for Jonas Brother skins for it. lol

Just saw on the vzw site that the date stamp on the Dinc for new orders is set at 8/3. It's actually gone back 2 days since I ordered mine a week ago. This puts the wait at just over 2 weeks.

Is it bad to get hopeful?

Just saw on the vzw site that the date stamp on the Dinc for new orders is set at 8/3. It's actually gone back 2 days since I ordered mine a week ago. This puts the wait at just over 2 weeks.

Is it bad to get hopeful?

wow if the ship by date is staying at the 3rd that is great!!

called *611 twice and i wish i payed attention the first time cause i think i missed info about my phone and when i call back that info isnt replayed!

called *611 twice and i wish i payed attention the first time cause i think i missed info about my phone and when i call back that info isnt replayed!
Could it be the, "your phone has one pending activation, if you would like to do this press *blah blah blah*" message? It is a standard first time message. There should be instructions that come with the phone to activate it, so missing this is not critical.

Hmm, hearing that an order has been contacted for one that was replaced on the 8th is great news. I ordered mine the next day on the 9th!

I re-ordered on 7/8 and got the 611 notification today!!!!

wait wait, you ordered on 7/8 and said it shipped today? could it be just right around the corner?! you may have just made my day!

611 said i had a phone pending activation which is usually followed by a ship notice. Many people on other forums today got both the pending activation notice on 611 and a ship notice. I have not yet gotten the ship notice.

I re-ordered on 7/8 and got the 611 notification today!!!!

wait wait, you ordered on 7/8 and said it shipped today? could it be just right around the corner?! you may have just made my day!

611 said i had a phone pending activation which is usually followed by a ship notice. Many people on other forums today got both the pending activation notice on 611 and a ship notice. I have not yet gotten the ship notice.

let's both have our fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Back