If you could only have/recommend 5 APPS ?

Pandora!!

Soundhound (better than shazam and those)

Imdb

Eviloperator / PrankDial

Wikinvest (a great portfolio app that links up with Scottrade & others)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

1: Pandora
2: ChompSMS
3: Launcher Pro Plus
4: DroidForum
5: Rom Manager

Sent from D1 running UD1.0.0 with stock Launcher Pro Plus

AudioGalaxy Is My Top Pick

This is one of the most incredibly useful entertainment apps on my phone, and it's free. I can now stream my entire music library (mp3's and iTunes) from my pc directly to my phone. No more copying music files and eating up all my storage on the phone.

This app, along with Pandora (another of my top picks) satisfy all my requirements for mobile music. Love it, love it, love it!!!

I would add to my list

tvguide.com -- I've come to rely on this because I don't watch much tv or haven't for months and have no idea what the new shows are. The only draw back is that if I press on a show to see what it is, it doesn't go back to the listing. I have to exit out and then come back in.

Hi, what other phone do you use? Sounds good for locating if I misplace my phone...

Tony

Pintail - you can text locate and a pin number from another phone and it will give a location of your phone.

Hi, what other phone do you use? Sounds good for locating if I misplace my phone...

Tony

1 Dolphin Browser HD
2 Advanced Task Killer
3 Barcode Scanner
4 Mp3 Music Download
5 Flikie Wallpapers

5 are not enough
E-Mail - the original for exchange, it work for me
Jorte Calendar - Sees a month at a glance
Real Calculator - so I like reverse polish notation
Houston Traffic - no explanation necessary
Maps - comes with crude navigation and tells you where you are.
Contacts - It is a phone after all.

Does anyone else feel the Swype beta program crashes their phone?

Sent from my ADR6300

1. Handcent
2. Root explorer
3. Imobsters
4. Droid forums!!
5. Poweramp PRO

I also love adw ex..minimalistic text..spoof pro and sms bomber (its that prankster in me haha)
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

In no particular order...

1. Alarm Clock Plus
2. Handcent
3. Tapatalk Pro
4. TweetDeck
5. Youtube

I've only had my Android for about 2 weeks (an LG Optimus S) but so far, I find myself frequently using:

eFile File Manager
Imgur For Android
Skyfire browser - seems to handle video the best out of the browsers I have used
Quick Settings - simple way for me to use my phone as a portable hotspot without any additional fees
2X Client - simple, easy to use but effective. has already saved me a couple of times when i accidentally left work files on my home pc.

Pageonce (paid version)
WeatherBug (paid version)
Pulse Reader
Music Player Pro
To Do List (paid version)

This is one of the most incredibly useful entertainment apps on my phone, and it's free. I can now stream my entire music library (mp3's and iTunes) from my pc directly to my phone. No more copying music files and eating up all my storage on the phone.

This app, along with Pandora (another of my top picks) satisfy all my requirements for mobile music. Love it, love it, love it!!!

I recently got a new car and my phone is now synced with the Bluetooth. With AudioGalaxy, I can now play the music wirelessly in my car, thru the phone from my home computer! How friggin' cool is that?!?!?

Back