Is anyone the tiniest bit jealous of the iPhone 4s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you're just talking BS. You basically said that the iphone will shatter if dropped the wrong way, yet the Droid X wont. Sorry buddy. Motorola's hardware isn't as good as the Moto faithful claim. Except maybe the OG.

I'm the only one of my friends with an X. Pretty much all my friends have iPhones. Only 2 have screwed up their screens and the stories behind both are hilarious. Also, you can pay like $20 for a new iPhone screen and easily swap it out compared to the X.

X

The iPhone is glass. The x was indestructible Idk how you ruined yours but you should get a medal. I dropped it from over my head and it still didn't even get a nick. You have no idea how many destroyed iPhones I've seen in my life.

They're pretty. But that's about it.

From personal experience, Personal Assistant is close but is not as encompassing as Siri. They are making progress with it but it isn't there yet. As far as activation, that is probably a Verizon issue, not the iPhone.

I wasn't saying it was an iPhone issue just that it was an issue (probably solely with her phone). Other phones we tried *228 just fine.

It was just funny because she's been trying to rub it in my face all week and then it won't even activate. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I wasn't saying it was an iPhone issue just that it was an issue (probably solely with her phone). Other phones we tried *228 just fine.

It was just funny because she's been trying to rub it in my face all week and then it won't even activate. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Gotcha. That's weird about the *228. Wonder if there is something about the amount of phones being activated or something along that line now.

The iPhone is glass. The x was indestructible Idk how you ruined yours but you should get a medal. I dropped it from over my head and it still didn't even get a nick. You have no idea how many destroyed iPhones I've seen in my life.

They're pretty. But that's about it.

You have no idea how many destroyed Droid x's I've seen. Can you dispute that? Didn't think so. Why do ppl try to pass off anecdotal evidence as fact?

You have no idea how many destroyed Droid x's I've seen. Can you dispute that? Didn't think so. Why do ppl try to pass off anecdotal evidence as fact?

I agree. With the internet, anyone can say anything and make it sound believable and what not even if it is a lie. However, some things are easier to believe than others. End in high school with most people having the iPhone, I myself can say I see a lot of shattered iPhones amongst my friends. Whether you believe me or not is not my problem, as long as I know I'm truly not lying I don't really care. My last post shows that I give credit where credit is due, and the fact of the matter is the iPhone does crack easier than other phones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I agree. With the internet, anyone can say anything and make it sound believable and what not even if it is a lie. However, some things are easier to believe than others. End in high school with most people having the iPhone, I myself can say I see a lot of shattered iPhones amongst my friends. Whether you believe me or not is not my problem, as long as I know I'm truly not lying I don't really care. My last post shows that I give credit where credit is due, and the fact of the matter is the iPhone does crack easier than other phones.

I agree. Based on how the iphone is constructed, it most probably will crack easier then other phones, I was just responding to the guy who made it seem like if you drop it once it will shatter into a million pieces and is rendered useless. It's not the case. If there was such a widespread problem with cracked iphones everytime someone drops it "the wrong way", we'd be hearing far more about it then just the anecdotal stuff we read on forums (like AntennaGate). Also, any phone that you drop "the wrong way" will shatter.

Yes indeed. The biggest issue is the "fashion statement" lol or fad, of people mainly women with tight jeans ( nice by the way) sticking the phone in the back pocket and sitting down. Lol needless to say, I get muchos business for iPhone/ android digitizer/ screen replacements..lol I know this isn't the main reason. It is however a huge percentage ..lol

Motorola Droid Razr™
Peace!

It's unfortunate this thread was resurrected... please keep it civil and don't attack others.

Siri is inaccurate from what I've seen a lot of the time.

Siri is what android does but a little more advanced while android commands have better speech to text recognition.

You don't need weather notifications with android. Widget on the main screen will tell you what you need.

Siri is inaccurate from what I've seen a lot of the time.

Siri is what android does but a little more advanced while android commands have better speech to text recognition.

You don't need weather notifications with android. Widget on the main screen will tell you what you need.

I'm not sure where you've seen it, but I can tell you from day to day use, it is not that inaccurate at all. I find the voice recognition to be better. Now the drawback to Siri is that you have to have a data connection to use it. It needs it to process the commands and interpret. If you don't have a data signal, you're out of luck until you have it again. That's the main caveat I've found to it.

It's unfortunate this thread was resurrected... please keep it civil and don't attack others.

Yes, let's keep this discussion civil or this thread will be closed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Oh and the weather is on my pull down on my main screens as well. ;)

I know people can say that Apple copied Android with the pulldown bar but it's awesome on the iPhone.

I just wish we all could appreciate both sides of the coin here. I will never understand the mindset of someone who feels the need to bash another product to validate their own personal buying decisions.

I would like to say I love my apple galaxy droid nexus :D

I know people can say that Apple copied Android with the pulldown bar but it's awesome on the iPhone.

I just wish we all could appreciate both sides of the coin here. I will never understand the mindset of someone who feels the need to bash another product to validate their own personal buying decisions.

Couldn't agree more. All technology has its merits and detriments. It's the nature of the beast. But this is a technological ecosystem where both the iPhone and Android NEED to live. They will thrive off one another and will push each other to greater developments. If one were to go away, the development of the surviving would slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back