[KERNEL] Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

Interesting, I don't understand as the kernel is good, the update-binary is good, and the edify updater-script is also good...let me download and try the kernel again.
I even redownloaded the kernel, thinking maybe my first download was bad, but I had the same results with the second download.

RZRecovery is broken...thats all there is to it. I can't get anything to boot after attempting to flash deprimed, not even a backup of boot (this is why I say RZRecovery is broken).

I can't even debug because logcat doesn't function.

Boot issue is repaired, #4 is a temporary kernel...a placeholder if you will.

hey prime,
how related is the 3g drop to the kernel? or is that a driver?

It is a kernel driver, it may or may not be directly related to the your currently running kernel.

It is a kernel driver, it may or may not be directly related to the your currently running kernel.

im using the new reprimed. havent really tested it, but im trying to understand what the problem is/was with the 3gdrop

Prime,
Are CPU temps supposed to be working on test 4? I'm not getting any cpu temps.

No temp monitoring, I was testing if it was causing a load issue.

New test kernel about to drop, will upload after a little test drive.

(Temp enabled BTW) it was not an issue

Updated OP, new kernel is up for testing.

im using the new reprimed. havent really tested it, but im trying to understand what the problem is/was with the 3gdrop

From my understanding there was talk of a kernel driver that resolved this issue in previous versions of android, I have not seen this driver or even looked into it.

Let me know if you still have the issue with this kernel and I will see what I can find out.

Loads while charging on my laptop, had not been doing much but still these loads are impressive if sync is on (which it is and I get boatloads of emails):

69lvy8.jpg

Loads while charging on my laptop, had not been doing much but still these loads are impressive if sync is on (which it is and I get boatloads of emails):

69lvy8.jpg

thats nice lookin! i see your still using setcpu?
and as far as the 3gdrop is concerned it is still happening.
i was attempting to test it and the first call ( to voicemail) took 17 seconds. the second call, like 3 min later, is taking so far 2 minutes to come back, and it isnt even trying. like the 3g icon popped up briefly after the call and then went away to never return...

Back