Last Post Wins 2024 Edition !

Hope everyone enjoyed the Father's Day weekend. My granddaughter gave me a great present yesterday. She plays "Travel" club softball. They won the 14u division in the Bakersfield Sweat Buster tournament. Pretty proud grandpa.

Hope everyone enjoyed the Father's Day weekend. My granddaughter gave me a great present yesterday. She plays "Travel" club softball. They won the 14u division in the Bakersfield Sweat Buster tournament. Pretty proud grandpa.
Awesome excellent way to celebrate your special day

I have a grandson playing in the 12U division. Don’t get to see many of his games, but the Game Changer mobile app helps a lot.

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro.

Good morning folks starting off the week with a large cup of coffee... Temp's going to get warmer as we go
5219384a647abecb283f5a52f45db6c6.jpg

Had a niece that played in the WCWS several years ago.

I have a grandson playing in the 12U division. Don’t get to see many of his games, but the Game Changer mobile app helps a lot.

There's also an app called Live Barn where you can pay a monthly fee to watch venues that have cameras and participate. I'm able to watch most of the ice hockey away games that my grandson and granddaughter are in. You can start and stop the app in monthly increments and there's about a $20 charge. Not sure if they do outdoor venues like baseball or softball but they do indoor basketball and hockey which are the sports my grandkids do. This spring my granddaughter did ice hockey distant travel to Boston area and soccer and softball (she lives for sports) Good thing her brother didn't want to do spring hockey this season, but I would have taken him if he did want to. I'm always up for more hockey. I'll have to look into the game changer app. Is it on Android or Apple or both?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

@redbert…my brother in law has grandsons that play hockey, so he uses the Live Barn app on his phone and mirrors that to his TV. Works really well. Time will tell for inside basketball and volleyball. Thanks!

Back