Last Post Wins 2024 Edition !

@redbert31…the cell phone issue at schools has to be such a challenge for all involved, with no easy solution. Being a former teacher, I can see both sides. So glad I don’t have deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro.

Good morning peeps, another day at Universal with grandkids today... Yeah...
Two days of crazy, may take Friday off...

My wife's school in Idaho let's the kids have a cellphone and use it all day... During class... No wonder the education system is broken...

@redbert31…the cell phone issue at schools has to be such a challenge for all involved, with no easy solution. Being a former teacher, I can see both sides. So glad I don’t have deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro.
I totally agree. As a grandparent I definitely want the kids to pay attention to their school work when they're in school; on the other hand, sometimes when there's trouble(even at school these days) having a cell phone can save your life. There's a time and a place for a phone and they shouldn't be"outlawed" just not be overused because it changes the nature of a child's brain if used too much IMHO.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

My son, daughter in law and grandson and granddaughter are taking off today for London for the week as well as a day and a half in Paris. What a marvelous experience for them! They spent last night at a hotel near JFK and they've probably just taken off. Love those guys and I hope they have a memorable and wonderful time FTW

I totally agree. As a grandparent I definitely want the kids to pay attention to their school work when they're in school; on the other hand, sometimes when there's trouble(even at school these days) having a cell phone can save your life. There's a time and a place for a phone and they shouldn't be"outlawed" just not be overused because it changes the nature of a child's brain if used too much IMHO.

Good morning Peeps, happy Friday!

Best solution I've seen for phones is a phone hanger, basically a piece of stiff fabric with fabric pockets, with x spaces to place the phone, that way it's available but not in their hands to play with.
The teacher cannot teach and try to patrol the phones out/in a bag or not...

Back