Last Post Wins.....Ver 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think my notifications are working. Strange how it gives out randomly. Not sure if it's just a matter of being involved in too many active threads or what.

Also, I stopped getting notifications for other forums altogether even though they're all still turned on...

well mine are coming through for now.....lets see how long that will last...

I wonder if I should turn on Silent Mode while I'm at work. If I have time to be on the forum at all during the day, I do so on my computer, so I don't really need tapatalk to notify me. It's when I leave for lunch and when I'm home/out in the evening that I'd like it to at least let me know that I've got threads waiting.

I am on my laptop for the first time in a long time.....it is mega weird....o_Oo_O

I am currently a stay@home mommy/nanny so I am usually on my phone or tablet....My laptop was collecting dust so I figured I would fire it up this morning. Good news....I can still type approx 40 wpm ;-)

LOL....hey be nice!! it has been a year since I have been anchored to a desk! I am just guessing....brb I will test

Oh Snap I got 43 wpm!

eek...*hangs head* guess I need to work on that.....

at my best I was getting 75 wpm.....that was last job. I did insurance billing and coding so I honestly did more 10 key entry stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back