Last Post Wins.....Ver 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
h0JczWB.jpg
I'll take it from here....too much processed chicken around this joint!

S5 tap'n

Last edited:
h0JczWB.jpg
I'll take it from here....to much processed chicken around this joint!

S5 tap'n

This applies again...
You could've prevented this...

Here's the sad part for you...I just realized he's coming home for 7. He will have already had supper. But I'm still craving Chicken Nuggets.

Think we have a Shake N Bake chicken breast left though, so maybe I'll heat that sucker up instead.

We did KFC.....now wine and cleaning out the DVR

McNuggets.

Sent from my Note 4

As I reported last year, the nuggets examined were only 50 percent meat at best. The rest consisted of decidedly unappetizing stuff, including fat, blood vessels, nerves and ground bones. And while the researchers declined to name the fast-food chains from which they had purchased their samples, some consumers were ready to give the side-eye to McD's (which, as we noted at the time, states on its website that its McNuggets are made of white meat.)

Witness The Birth Of A McDonald s Chicken McNugget The Salt NPR

If we want chicken pieces we go to Hardees. Their strips are good.
Not sure I ever had theirs, but I tend to prefer nuggets. Had some strips @ Applebee's or somewhere like that once. Had the stringy veins that you had to tear to bite. Not a pleasant meal. Good thing I ordered them because I wasn't very hungry...

Sent from my Note 4

Mcnuggets are not pure chicken meat. McDonalds is on a campaign to try to reverse last years findings that there was barely any meat in them.

Hardees is pure chicken breast meat.

Either way, when I get home I will try the mcnuggets to see if they have changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back