Last Post Wins.....Ver 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good....so my win?

sent from my sexy Note 4

Ok good...

sent from my sexy Note 4

Hey...the updated Tapatalk app now shows little heart symbols when someone likes a post....how sweet.....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I don't see hearts....

sent from my sexy Note 4

I don't see hearts....

sent from my sexy Note 4
I just updated the app today...there was an update on the Play Store. Its quite different.
fac8717877de56b4a349c53cf507b000.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ohhh I just updated.....I see now!

sent from my sexy Note 4

It is definitely different...

sent from my sexy Note 4

They did go in another direction for sure. Just when I was starting to figure out how to navigate the last change.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
Yup. I guess it's better to not have to open the side bar to switch between participated & such, but I feel like the banner up top is wasted space even though it disappears when you scroll. You see less threads when you first launch it though.

Yup. I guess it's better to not have to open the side bar to switch between participated & such, but I feel like the banner up top is wasted space even though it disappears when you scroll. You see less threads when you first launch it though.
Agreed. It took a few fusses to figure out the lack of side bar to switch and I totally wonder what they were thinking making said forum as huge at the top.
It hasn't done the subscribed to the same forum 15 times and refresh won't refresh bug so I'm really liking that part so far.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Wow.. This thread keeps going..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back