LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

You can't interact w/ lwp's. But I don't even use those. And an option to change the shorcuts would be nice. But other than that, it's nice. It will stay my default for a while.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Noticed folders on the home screens no longer have transparent backgrounds. It is faster than Helix launcher2 though.

You can't interact w/ lwp's. But I don't even use those. And an option to change the shorcuts would be nice. But other than that, it's nice. It will stay my default for a while.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The dev commented in the market on his app that he is working on that =D.

I really like it so far. Cant wait to be able to change the static shortcuts at the bottom. Would like to be able to select 4 screens, and need to be able to theme it so that I can have my Sparty head button. Way fast though. And, after the slowness (though cool) in the 3d app drawer, the speed of this flat drawer is really really nice.

I am coming from Helix Launcher 2, after coming from Home++.

Edit: It would also be nice to be able to control what the home button does. I like it going to my first screen, not showing all my windows and letting me choose.

Last edited:
Does anyone notice when you're in the app drawer, and you select an app, it doesn't get highlighted?

Yea I noticed this too. If you select an app then go back to the app drawer and select it again it will get highlighted.

To be honest my Helix2 launcher on my setup is faster, looks better and is customizable, Although the Sense recreation of the screen selections are BA. I will wait till there are more options before I convert.

Wow

Super fast launcher, but I would LOVE (like everyone else) to be able to customize the 4 shortcuts at the bottom.

I made LauncherPro my default home--started with Home++, went to Helix2, and just dropped Helix1 in favor of LauncherPro. Phenomenal work so far dev!!

i've been using this for a few hrs and it is absolutely amazing. fastest home replacement ever. The main thing I can see so far that i would want is to be able to change the dock icons. but this is great. Sticking with this

makes no sense why I could pick chompSMS for messaging, but couldnt pick xScope instead of the stock browser...

it is fast tho...

i've been using this for a few hrs and it is absolutely amazing. fastest home replacement ever. The main thing I can see so far that i would want is to be able to change the dock icons. but this is great. Sticking with this

Great find..I too don't like the bottom icons...so I got rid of them. :) I could have changed them, but I didn't like the static app choices.

Also applied my "Black Glass" theme to the search widget etc while I had it "cracked open" :)

Other than an oddity with Beautiful Widgets in Landscape mode I really like it..and yes it is fast.

8246d1274054226-launcherpro-beta-super-fast-smooth-launcher-launcherpro.png

8247d1274054246-launcherpro-beta-super-fast-smooth-launcher-launcherpro-search.png

Last edited:
I keep getting a FC, when the apps are on the home screen

I bet it is your DroidMod. A friend of mine using DM had the same issue. It is either something in that ROM or the fact that it is 2.0.1 instead of 2.1. Either way all his apps FC when he tries to run them from shortcuts on his screens. I'm emailing the dev about it.

Back