Liberty Update News

Because its now 5pm pst and no release so doubtfull it will get released today,but trust me I wait like everyone else in anticipation lol

Keep in mind, JRummy is on the west coast, and is known for his midnight releases... i'm not saying it will, but it COULD happen!

Man, If hes in the west and might release around midnight, then I wont get it till like 3-4 in the morning

Woot I don't work tomorrow, I will stay up late ^_^. Currently running my battery down to zero so I can load 2.0 on a fully charged battery.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Yeah same here drainin the battery so I can load fully charged

Brought to you by Ovelayer's Rooted&Liberated Droid 2

There is plenty of stuff to do rather than just sit around and wait for Liberty 2.0 to come out.

Jrummy is in the testing stage right now, meaning he's having people test out the new ROM for bugs and errors. That also could mean he's just getting the main stuff done and then going ahead and putting final touches to it and then release it.

So, instead of sitting around waiting for this, you could always prepare stuff for your phone. Like a new theme to go with the 2.0 ROM. Search new icons to go with it. Search newly edited APKs and keep it on the side to put on 2.0. Learn more about your phone instead of ROMs, themes, themed APKs, random apps, and more. I'm in no rush to getting 2.0 on my Droid. Same goes with Gingerbread.

Right now I'm back in full swing on creating a new theme that is going to be hard to do and a big challenge for me. I see a lot of neat themes, like stetsonaw's Epic Blue. My theme is going to be based of off dark lights, or ultraviolet light for better understanding, and creating ways to make it look like there is a built in dark light at the top of the phone and making your app icons, dockbar icons, apps and other stuff glow under the dark light. It's going to be tricky but can be done. The icons are going to be very dark but the color outlines are going to be in sets of different colors to glow under the dark light.

There's more I'll be trying to do to this theme to see if I can beat out the competition on Honeycomb. Honeycomb has more of a soft blurred glowing theme. This one is going to be more realistically glowing.

It's a work in progess to keep me occupied!

Right now I'm back in full swing on creating a new theme that is going to be hard to do and a big challenge for me. I see a lot of neat themes, like stetsonaw's Epic Blue. My theme is going to be based of off dark lights, or ultraviolet light for better understanding, and creating ways to make it look like there is a built in dark light at the top of the phone and making your app icons, dockbar icons, apps and other stuff glow under the dark light. It's going to be tricky but can be done. The icons are going to be very dark but the color outlines are going to be in sets of different colors to glow under the dark light.

There's more I'll be trying to do to this theme to see if I can beat out the competition on Honeycomb. Honeycomb has more of a soft blurred glowing theme. This one is going to be more realistically glowing.

I do look forward to seeing what you've come up with! This sounds like it will be a really awesome theme.

Keep in mind, JRummy is on the west coast, and is known for his midnight releases... i'm not saying it will, but it COULD happen!

i was just about to log on and post that^

who knows when he will release it... didnt the TBH guys release the rooted gb at like 3am? hopefully it will be tonight. I'd rather it be late rather than untested and buggy.

EDIT:

My theme is going to be based of off dark lights, or ultraviolet light for better understanding, and creating ways to make it look like there is a built in dark light at the top of the phone and making your app icons, dockbar icons, apps and other stuff glow under the dark light. It's going to be tricky but can be done. The icons are going to be very dark but the color outlines are going to be in sets of different colors to glow under the dark light.

^THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!

Last edited:
There is plenty of stuff to do rather than just sit around and wait for Liberty 2.0 to come out.

Jrummy is in the testing stage right now, meaning he's having people test out the new ROM for bugs and errors. That also could mean he's just getting the main stuff done and then going ahead and putting final touches to it and then release it.

So, instead of sitting around waiting for this, you could always prepare stuff for your phone. Like a new theme to go with the 2.0 ROM. Search new icons to go with it. Search newly edited APKs and keep it on the side to put on 2.0. Learn more about your phone instead of ROMs, themes, themed APKs, random apps, and more. I'm in no rush to getting 2.0 on my Droid. Same goes with Gingerbread.

It's a work in progess to keep me occupied!
Sounds very interesting. Do you have a mockup you could post?

I WANT LIBERTY UPDATE....sorry....but I am going nuts after our recent tease about a last Friday release.

Back