Liberty Update News

I'm backing up my phone now.

I went into liberty and ran full backup now im running clockwork and doing a full backup.

After that should I clear/restore anything or just blast on this delicious rooted zip file by choosing update.zip :) ?

Where does liberty store it's backup? I found the clockwork ones but I cant find the liberty ones.

Last edited:
I'm backing up my phone now.

I went into liberty and ran full backup now im running clockwork and doing a full backup.

After that should I clear/restore anything or just blast on this delicious rooted zip file by choosing update.zip :) ?

Where does liberty store it's backup? I found the clockwork ones but I cant find the liberty ones.

I would also like to no this. Can i install from lib or flash back stock n flash, or do i have to sbf stock then flash.?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

Installed from bootloader and now it's just boot looping... going to try and get this back up and running... damn

Says if it bootloops to wipe data/cache or try a factory reset in stock recovery

ok, i turned off the phone, then held X and booted. The little android guy came up. So it hit volume up and down at the same time and a blue menu came up. It let me clear my cache but that didnt fix it so now im wiping/formatting... lets hope this lets me boot.

SICK IT WORKED!!!!!! Will update in a few to make sure im all good to go. Goodluck guys I hope my troubles helped.

Last edited:
can you boot into the stock recovery (holding x at bootup)? if so do a data wipe/factory reset there...

I can now say after 2-4 hours with this thing it's off the chain. I'm very happy with it and it's working near flawless for me. Thanks to all involved. The reboot fixes the low volume remember so dont flip out.

Also remember your phone is most likely syncing all your apps and setting things up for like 5-10 minutes. Thats the sluggishness. Once that is over it's like lightning.

Cant wait for the liberty guys to get their hands on this and make it just that much better.

So what's the downlow on liberty two, I've been waiting for a week and I am foaming @ the mouth in anticipation. :)

Sent from my R2D2 using DroidForums

Back