New Launcher : ADW

I got it working on BBv1.0. It's interesting and its rather smooth on my end. I wished it had more slots for the shortcuts on the dock like on Helix2. I may just be picky, though.

You can add more shortcuts by pressing the launcher button till you see the little arrows above it and then swipe up to open the dockbar and you can put six more icons in it.

Can this pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase be made to work for Droidmod and 2.1 rooted Stock?

Until ADW works on rooted stock, you could try LauncherPro beta. Its pretty slick and crazy fast.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

@proxin.......have you tried to install it?

Yeah. The new version does not show up as a launcher. It would have put me in a semibricked state until I could get to nandroid or a computer. Luckily I had HelixLauncher installed too.

If you have ROM Manager, just open it and select Install ROM from SD Card. Browse to the adwlauncher file...it reboots...presto. Easy as pie.

This is pretty badass. I think having 4 buttons like helix, then the 2nd menu would be better though. Or atleast make the LAB and RAB icons a bit larger

That is my only gripe about this launcher, that there are only 2 shortcuts available with one press. I agree that 4 + the 2nd menu would be nice. But its still very nice and I kinda like the LOOK of only having 2 lol

FYI - I updated BW and Pure calendar and ADW went into a FC loop.

Thank goodness for for nandroid.

installed apk with root explorer worked great I liked it but didnt survive a reboot whent right back to BB home so ya im not going to run it for now.

Back