New Launcher : ADW

Easiest way would be to install a launcher like Helix, and start using that. if you want to go back to the original Home launcher...you'll have to find it in the update.zip or nandroid from the ROM or theme you originally installed.

I got it working on BBv1.0. It's interesting and its rather smooth on my end. I wished it had more slots for the shortcuts on the dock like on Helix2. I may just be picky, though.

no you dont if you dont like using helix down the road just uninstall it and then it will automatically go back to your stock launcher

Easiest way would be to install a launcher like Helix, and start using that. if you want to go back to the original Home launcher...you'll have to find it in the update.zip or nandroid from the ROM or theme you originally installed.

no you dont if you dont like using helix down the road just uninstall it and then it will automatically go back to your stock launcher

Only problem is that the update.zip for ADW replaces the stock launcher...so if you want to go back to stock home from ADW, you need to manually install a new launcher.apk.

Just installed it and do not notice any cosmetic changes or additional settings.

Edit: Nevermind, I was doing it wrong. Kept reinstalling the 1st version. I do like the cosmetic changes and ability to change the 'swipe speed' of my homescreens. Great job, dev!

Last edited:
here's what mine looks like (with settings) after new install:

lol, you have to make sure there's no spelling errors before release!

Back