NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I just have this nagging feeling that in 24 hours we will all be sitting in this same place, asking the same question...'Where is the TB?!?'

You know, I just have this nagging feeling that in 24 hours we will all be sitting in this same place, asking the same question...'Where is the TB?!?'

Ye poor soul must have faith!

bruce-campbell-is-the-devil-498x700.jpg

Its like were counting down to the end of the world... lol How mad would we be if the world ends at 10:59 est time today!!

Lets give bgr and bennnnnnnnn or whoever it is the benefit of the doubt.

Then we can talk about that :)

anyone think this is a "viral" marketing scheme? It is afterall generating alot of buzz

Would anyone happen to have the original ad that I could use to print out to get the original price of $250 at best buy?

No offense to anyone or anything but if the TB release announcement is bgr's "monsta" post that's some weak sauce........

Give us something good not a release date of a handset.

Sent from my Droid

No offense to anyone or anything but if the TB release announcement is bgr's "monsta" post that's some weak sauce........

Sent from my Droid

It is BBM coming to Android that they were referencing.

Sent from my Droid

It is BBM coming to Android that they were referencing.

geeze i hope not. I think we may have a cyber-riot on our hands if they dont announce something soon!

MetalHealthQuietRiot1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back