NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More from BGR:

"5 minutes..."
"Exclusive: BlackBerry Messenger will launch on Android and iOS" Exclusive: BlackBerry Messenger will launch on Android and iOS | BGR

If this is the monstah news he was talking about, this is a huge letdown. There could still be something different in the next hour or two though, and he may not even have been referring to the information we are waiting for in the first place.

And yet another good reason to let go of my BB Storm :icon_ banana::)

My BB website shows the Thunderbolt as being sold out online. Tried to post a screen shot but I don't know how.

~Sent using my thumbs~

lol i know lol let see if someone at bb watting for opening

10am here let see what we get

I think you are confusing what we're talking about. The phones are not going to be available at the store today, we are just waiting on the rumored possibility of an announcement from Verizon of an official release date (3/10) that supposedly will occur in about an hour from now, at 11(Eastern)/10(Central). (It is 9:06 Central right now)

More from BGR:

"5 minutes..."
"Exclusive: BlackBerry Messenger will launch on Android and iOS" Exclusive: BlackBerry Messenger will launch on Android and iOS | BGR

If this is the monstah news he was talking about, this is a huge letdown. There could still be something different in the next hour or two though, and he may not even have been referring to the information we are waiting for in the first place.

Look at the Twitter timeline. I'm pretty sure that was the "monster" news. lmao

But the day isn't over yet. Who knows what else is in store for us...

I don't wanna wait anymore please be announced today.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Granted the news is pretty nifty but I thought it was 10 EASTERN (which would be 9 central)

But I will feel so good to have the TB in my hand when i do get it dancedroid

Ben? Ben Dover?
what's all this talk about 10am...11am...news coming? why would someone announce news about news coming??? until there is actual news out of Verizon, let's stick to talking about what we do know.

It comes from completely unsubstantiated rumors by some guy named Ben at another forum claiming 11am would have an announcement regarding the TB's release. The only reason this has any weight to it is because BGR is claiming they have big news. But it's nothing more than wild rumors and reckless speculation, which is our specialty.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back