NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we will still get an announcement later today or tomorrow (or the page will change over soon still). The phone is coming out soon, regardless of this misstep. It exists and will be announced and released shortly.

Maybe Somali Pirates got the TBs and we need Chuck Norris to go recover them.

Maybe the guys leaking the 11am time today work for AT&T and are having a bit of fun.

"Maybe it's a way out...maybe its the Fratellis...maybe Chunk got to the police...maybe its another one of Willy's booby traps..." - Goonies

Maybe we will still get an announcement later today or tomorrow (or the page will change over soon still). The phone is coming out soon, regardless of this misstep. It exists and will be announced and released shortly.

Maybe Somali Pirates got the TBs and we need Chuck Norris to go recover them.

Maybe the guys leaking the 11am time today work for AT&T and are having a bit of fun.

"Maybe it's a way out...maybe its the Fratellis...maybe Chunk got to the police...maybe its another one of Willy's booby traps..." - Goonies

YES!!!!!!

I LOVE THE GOONIES!

and I love you for helping me select a movie for tonight!

Please stay on topic.

Thanks

Keep checking * that * page.

The 11 AM eastern time was confirmed across the board and was when the announcement was supposed to happen. This exact same announcement was originally scheduled for March 1 (Tuesday) and failed to happen then as well. Although, on that day I knew it was cancelled an hour or so beforehand. There's still a chance it'll be announced today. Also, Verizon has been late on getting things up on the site and through their PR before.

I'm texting everyone with ties to the matter. Will report back soon.

The 11 AM eastern time was confirmed across the board and was when the announcement was supposed to happen. This exact same announcement was originally scheduled for March 1 (Tuesday) and failed to happen then as well. Although, on that day I knew it was cancelled an hour or so beforehand. There's still a chance it'll be announced today. Also, Verizon has been late on getting things up on the site and through their PR before.

Thanks Sentrix.. I will put plugs on my pitchfork for now.. :) Sorry just picking.. appreciate whatever you can share.. for the rest I guess we now wait for the 10th..

It is like Santa I want so badly to believe and despite how ludicrous it is for a fat guy to come down the chimney to deliver me a present, yet I still hold out hope.

(F5)....strikes soon......(F5)....strikes soon.....(F5)....strikes soon....

Let's clear the air for a minute:

Bennnnn stated that the announcement will happen sometime today without giving a time.
Jerryyyyy stated that the announcement will happen at 11:00am today.
Bennnnn has stated that he does not know Jerryyyyy. At all.

You all have been punked by Jerryyyyy!

Let's clear the air for a minute:

Bennnnn stated that the announcement will happen sometime today without giving a time.
Jerryyyyy stated that the announcement will happen at 11:00am today.
Bennnnn has stated that he does not know Jerryyyyy. At all.

You all have been punked by Jerryyyyy!

Damn you Seinfeld!

160585-albums873-picture3036.jpg

OMG. I was just looking at the Verizon Logo... it has a darn THUNDERBOLT in it. Hmmm....

Thanks Sentrix.. I will put plugs on my pitchfork for now.. :) Sorry just picking.. appreciate whatever you can share.. for the rest I guess we now wait for the 10th..

The 10th is probably a more realistic launch date. Verizon needs to have time to set up a big marketing blitz.

-Mike

Hey just know that HTC is trying to get it right. If they released the device with the known battery issues people would be outraged. If its anything like the inspire then its worth the wait for them to get it right:

[video=youtube;bf_w_BC-I68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf_w_BC-I68[/video]

[video=youtube;DF6kKc9zcYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6kKc9zcYM&feature=relmfu[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back