Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

No FB syncing isn't fixed on 5.1. Running it now and FB doesn't sync. Plus...check post #204 in this thread:
V5.1 is up, changelog will come soon

- fixed haptic feedback so it's not so aggressive
- removed boot animation
- replaced account and sync app, still working on getting fb contacts to sync
- added wallpapers to launcher

D1-MIUI-0.10.22-v5.1.zip - d1-miui - D1-MIUI-0.10.22-V5.1 Flash after a full wipe of data and cache - Project Hosting on Google Code

I'm currently working on fixing the issues with rom manager not working and the facebook contact sync issues as well. If you flash this rom over one that has working fb contact sync, it will theoretically allow you to have contact pics on this rom but it may screw other things up.

yeah, i mean some of the contacts that synced on Metick's FRG22D V2.2 are still the same BUT when i had V5.0 of MIUI, none showed up. then when i flashed 5.1 over 5.0, theres about 4-5 new contacts pictures. granted 2 of them aren't correct but they did show up. isnt that a step in the right direction? idk whats going on or why theyre there but they are.

and yeah now im aware of the fact that that is in fact the stock android bootanimation, i just didnt know that before.

how do you load a boot animation? thats the one thing ive never really cared to do, or find out how to do.

Facebook sync should work if you flash over a rom with working fb contact sync. I just don't know which roms it works with yet.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

You know what works best? Deleting you Facebook account. Facebook is ****ing lame.

Facebook sync should work if you flash over a rom with working fb contact sync. I just don't know which roms it works with yet.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

You know what works best? Deleting you Facebook account. Facebook is ****ing lame.

Some of us actually have use for it you know

I know, playing Farmville, Mafia Wars, raping your own privacy, and keeping in touch with people from high school you weren't friends with in the first place.

Look, I know it's got its benefits, but overall it is a giant black hole. The world would be better off without it.

sure...whatever...

opinions are like assholes...everyone has em, most of em stink to other people

sure...whatever...

opinions are like assholes...everyone has em, most of em stink to other people

Wow! The most cliché post I've seen in years! Congrats! As if it wasn't totally obvious that I was stating my opinion. Now get back to whining about facebook not syncing.

lol hilarious..people are asking for help with an issue they have with the rom and rather than help, your solution is to "delete facebook" because you in your infinite wisdom and knowledge deem it a waste and some how i'm the asshole here...go troll someone else will ya?

Armyof2, Im completely with you on this one...

His comments would have been valid if this were a conversation about whether or not Facebook was a worthwhile thing to have, yet since the conversation was about whether or not it works, makes his comments full of "doushe-baggery"

How about we keep the comments related to the topics at hand, rather than your polical view of a particular website

lol hilarious..people are asking for help with an issue they have with the rom and rather than help, your solution is to "delete facebook" because you in your infinite wisdom and knowledge deem it a waste and some how i'm the asshole here...go troll someone else will ya?

You've got to admit that my solution would work to fix the issue. :D

Just getting a little sick of the whining about FB, especially when apparently there is a perfectly good workaround via SyncMyPix.

As you were.

Armyof2, Im completely with you on this one...

His comments would have been valid if this were a conversation about whether or not Facebook was a worthwhile thing to have, yet since the conversation was about whether or not it works, makes his comments full of "doushe-baggery"

How about we keep the comments related to the topics at hand, rather than your polical view of a particular website

Thanks for chiming in with your mis-spelled insults. How's your farm doing?

Ok guys.....drop the issue with FB. Its a known problem and if anymore hostility comes from it infractions will be issued. Stay on topic please.

Sent from somewhere...

Back