Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

Here's a new download link for that boot animation, the media fire link isnt' good anymore... credit for this boot animation goes to MIUI UK!!!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Who's MIUI UK? Is it part of MIUI or a seperate dev team or person?

I got this boot animation off of the miui site and that's who made it, so i assume his part of it... not really sure just found it while i was searching there

Sweet so that may be official. I'm gonna port the Chinese version when I get home. I've been working hard. I think it'll be okay for me to play a little bit
icon12.gif

Pics

nope, still the same icons, think it was just an update.

NOTE: i flashed this over V5.0 without wiping cache and/or data and it seems to be running a tad faster than V5 actually. havent had a problem yet and its been running for about 2 hours solid. and guess what showed up; some of my facebook contact pics lol idk if thats because i had previously backed up some things with Titanium or if it just decided to do it on its own, but its all the ones i had before i flashed MIUI. but they didnt show up at all in V5 for me so idk.

OH! and, i now have a blue "Android" with pulsing white light boot animation. did you guys add that or is my phone doin some crazy ****?

Those are from your previous rom...trust me

if he's on v5.1 it may have actually synced...i think thats one of the issues they may be working on with that update

edit: keyword is think...i'm not privy to the changes but it was being talked about last night before the 5.1 showed up on the google software site

Last edited:
Back