[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

Golden Elegance for SS4.8 added to OP! Get it while it's hot!

Got while hot!
lulz...I had it installed and there wasn't anything different I did to my port. So I don't know what he was talking about. His options are different for sure...but nothing so crazy it couldn't be themed.

Ok SS4.8 and GE are on wifes' phone now finally. Had to redo a couple text colors from black to gold, and had to reset/clear cache/clear data for Gmail as it was force closing, but minor problems aside it is doing good and looking good :) Good Job. Thanks from us both.

Glad your wife likes it. I don't know why gmail force closes but like. You said... wipe fixes it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Golden Elegance for the Incredible ShadowROM 0.2.0 added to the OP.

At a member's request....

Hopefully it won't bootloop you...let me know how it goes.

Hopefully it won't bootloop you...let me know how it goes.

WOW - Mr. Optimism talking! :):)
I'll be careful, I promise!

-Mike

And? Did it work?

No, there was a problem, apparently, with that version of Shadow Rom 0.2.0 that I installed. Rebooted to recovery and did a nandroid re-install. Back to where I was - Shadow Rom 0.1.0, with Luna installed. I then installed GE on my Droid 1, over the existing UD 8.0, so I have "The Theme" to play around with again - albeit, on a different phone.

It worked out OK in the end - just not the exact way that we'd planned.

Thanks Dude! I appreciate your efforts. :)

-Mike

This is sick looking when ported to BB v0.5 will defiantly try out. Awesome job!!!dancedroid

Back