[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

Will do...I just hate to add more things to your plate...

Sent from StingRay's Droid via TapaTalk

Its all good bruther.....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Well crap...while you're at it can you update Handcent?...looks like there is a new update for it as well...

Thnx!

Well crap...while you're at it can you update Handcent?...looks like there is a new update for it as well...

Thnx!

Now youre talking crazy....jk....of coirse

Thnx!

Now youre talking crazy....jk....of coirse

StingRay just doesn't want you to grow bored with your day...:)

-Mike

No kidding

Let's see...what else can I come up with?...:icon_ banana:

btw...you said you updated Gmail in all downloads? I'm still rocking along with UD 8, so I'll redownload and install..

Let's see...what else can I come up with?...:icon_ banana:

btw...you said you updated Gmail in all downloads? I'm still rocking along with UD 8, so I'll redownload and install..
Yes I did....

Kookahdoo; i was wondering if you can check the theme for lithmod and see if the keyboard is maroon and gold because i'm not getting it...i try the glimpsta application and open it up like a regular ROM but its just not working...

Just thought I would stop by and say your Golden Elegance theme really rocks......
Haven't tried any others but am really pleased with what I've tried. Keep up the good work. I'll be back after UD9 is release to download the GE theme for that rom...
Later Tom

Kookahdoo; i was wondering if you can check the theme for lithmod and see if the keyboard is maroon and gold because i'm not getting it...i try the glimpsta application and open it up like a regular ROM but its just not working...

I'll look into it....

Just thought I would stop by and say your Golden Elegance theme really rocks......
Haven't tried any others but am really pleased with what I've tried. Keep up the good work. I'll be back after UD9 is release to download the GE theme for that rom...
Later Tom

That's IF I port it to UD9 ;)

Back