[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

New build, gonna see if the play store bug persists. Will report back.

Just installed it. And swift key installed itself. It was giving my the "unable to install" error when i tried to install from the play store, but not after the update. I'm also not getting the play store crashing error anymore.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 4

Just installed it. And swift key installed itself. It was giving my the "unable to install" error when i tried to install from the play store, but not after the update. I'm also not getting the play store crashing error anymore.

Flashed the new build and got a lot of black screens causing me to force reboot. Went back to the first build. I guess I'll wait.

Flashed the new build and got a lot of black screens causing me to force reboot. Went back to the first build. I guess I'll wait.

Same result here. Gonna have to wait for next build, I guess.

Dhacker tweeted OMAP4 devices should have sleep of death/freezing issues fixed. (Tweeted Aug 11, 2013)

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

CM-10.2 is here! @dhacker tweeted the link this morning. CM-10.2 and 4.3 gapps located here: Index of /Devs/Dhacker29/cm-10.2 Thanks @dhacker and @hashcode!

Here is my update: The 8/11 load is worth the download. and looks like the load also fixed the crashing for people.

There is no screen auto rotate, but the benifits of the 4.3 load now make the rotation issue minimal.

Perks:

- Just turn off auto rotate and if you want the screen to landscape, just open the keyboard
- There is now a customize brightness that can be changed like the ICS CM10 had
- Battery life is HUGE... and i mean huge. I am getting double the battery since the 8/8 load. Hopefully it stays that way
- LED flashlight widgit works
- It's CM10 on android 4.3

Last edited:
My wifes droid 4 is running this rom. If she has the sleep of death, how does she get out of it since she can't do a battery pull?

Sent from my Nusense ReBorn Bolt using Tapatalk 2

To get out of the SoD you have too hold down the power button and volume down for about ten seconds. It will then reboot.

I need help. I was messing around with the camera settings and on the camcorder, I changed one of the camera settings and it does not want to start up. Every time I switch to camcorder, it just says that "Gallery has stopped working"

I need help. I was messing around with the camera settings and on the camcorder, I changed one of the camera settings and it does not want to start up. Every time I switch to camcorder, it just says that "Gallery has stopped working"

Go clear data/cache for the Camera and Gallery apps.

Back