[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

Is anyone having problems with the camera not connecting and the focus camera app? It crashes all the time for me. I tried wiping cache and to no avail.

Does anyone have a updated status on the of the auto rotation? Also, does anyone know which roms can be installed in which slots? Thanks.

Last edited:
I know auto-rotation is a work in progress. Hashcode mentioned via twitter he was aware of it. As far as rom slots go:

Slot 1: CM10.1.x and below
Slot 2: AOKP
Slot 3: Liquid Smooth
Slot 4: Ubuntu

Any non-kexec based roms like Eclipse do not have a romslot restriction. Hash also tweeted CM10.2 builds can be flashed to whatever slot you want.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

So I know 4.3 comes with a new set of issues, and I'm not complaining, but is GPS broken? I'm using the 8/23 nightly and Google Maps absolutely cannot get a gps signal at all. All the settings are enabled.

Again, appreciate Hash's hard work but I'm curious if this is a known issue. Thanks.

Edit: Clowe -
Hash and Dhacker have changed file hosting sites so often I couldn't tell you which one has the most up to date Ubuntu build. I'll throw in a link to the thread because it is different than a normal rom and you need to do some homework beforehand. Last time I flashed it, it was highly unfinished (not an attack to any devs, just a work in progress from Ubuntu).
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238541

Last edited:
So I know 4.3 comes with a new set of issues, and I'm not complaining, but is GPS broken? I'm using the 8/23 nightly and Google Maps absolutely cannot get a gps signal at all. All the settings are enabled.
Same GPS issue here, occasionally though. Reboots usually fix them.

Hash and Dhacker have changed file hosting sites so often I couldn't tell you which one has the most up to date Ubuntu build. I'll throw in a link to the thread because it is different than a normal rom and you need to do some homework beforehand. Last time I flashed it, it was highly unfinished (not an attack to any devs, just a work in progress from Ubuntu).
[ROM] Ubuntu Touch Preview [03/01: Audio fix]

just use the one built into the mod to download.

system settings -> about phone -> CyanogenMod Updates

set the "update types" to "All Versions (Incl. Nightlies)"

refresh the page from the corner and download the updates. they auto install. they have been the 4.3 android cm10.2 since the 10th

Is there a way to downgrade to 10.1 without actually deleting the ROM i currently have(10.2) from ROM slot 1 and without loosing all the data and apps?

so whats different in this vs. cm10?
is it pretty much the same? i cant flash since im at work

just use the one built into the mod to download.

system settings -> about phone -> CyanogenMod Updates

set the "update types" to "All Versions (Incl. Nightlies)"

refresh the page from the corner and download the updates. they auto install. they have been the 4.3 android cm10.2 since the 10th

They're talking about Ubuntu builds, not CyanogenMod.

SuperSonix, I don't know, you could try wiping system and installing CM10.1, but a better route is to backup your data with Titanium Backup, or my favorite, ROM Toolbox's App Manager, then delete the slot, recreate it, install CM10.1, then restore the backup from whichever app from above you chose.

In either case, do it at your own risk, inherent chance of data loss.

so whats different in this vs. cm10?
is it pretty much the same? i cant flash since im at work

New little features. Settings got reorganized, makes a lot more sense. A lot smoother. Only one downside, 3G doesn't work at the moment, supposedly. I've got good 4G coverage, so I've not run into the issue myself.

Gerrit Code Review

Look there for some ideas as to what.

Back