[ROM] MinimalX

Got calendar to work!!!

Turns out I had a corrupted APK...

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

So you typed like that before the accident?

Anyway, why type like that if you know people will probably just end up skipping over your posts?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Yes the typing hurts the eyes...stop hijacking the thread about it, THANK THANK THANK you so much for this rom man, finally got a day off yesterday to get this installed and the only issues with it so far are the ones you had listed right off the bat. Swweeeet dev rom to get the ball rolling IMO, you should feel very proud of yourself (not kidding)

Almost a week and running great! I slapped the black theme from Funkencool after a few days and I've gotta say. The phone is looking and running better than ever! Thanks can't wait to see what else you can whip out!

Edit: I just remembered that my phone will sometimes come to a blue screen (looks similar to the gallery background) if I'm trying to back out of apps. Also if I hit the home key at the home screen it either bounces between the app I came from (which I kind of like) or it just won't do anything. Just a couple things I've noticed. I still like it better than stock though!

I really can't believe everyone is crying over his typing... my brain must kick serious ass cause it doesn't even phase me.

If your biggest complaint of the day is some guy is using caps for the first letter of every word, I'd say you're doing alright.

Sent from my LGB v0.9 Gingercomb Juiced DROID2

I really can't believe everyone is crying over his typing... my brain must kick serious ass cause it doesn't even phase me.

If your biggest complaint of the day is some guy is using caps for the first letter of every word, I'd say you're doing alright.

This. I have no problem reading his posts either. Maybe we're superior! Haha, I know I've got better things to worry about than the way somebody types..

Lol I didn't even notice until Somone pointed it out .
Can't wait for the next update

Back To On Topic...
When Do You Think You'll Have Another Update C???

:)

Gamma release soon!

Sorry for leaving everyone in the dark these past few days. I've been trying to find solutions to the majority of the problems with the ROM while also trying to incorporate some extra goodies. So far everything is running stable on this current build. I made some modifications and cleaned up the coding a little bit -- I get messy and careless around 3am. I'm going to test this next boot, and if all goes well, I'm going to grab a few testers for the next 24 hours to find anymore bugs. If nothing major occurs, you can expect a release Monday. If something major does occur, I'll try to fix it and still release Monday. ;)

After this build goes up, I may be away from development and these forums for awhile. I have to work on my final project for my pathophys class and also prepare for our final.

Thanks everyone for the support and the feedback. Hopefully you'll be pleased with this next release.

Good day, C21.

Sorry for leaving everyone in the dark these past few days. I've been trying to find solutions to the majority of the problems with the ROM while also trying to incorporate some extra goodies. So far everything is running stable on this current build. I made some modifications and cleaned up the coding a little bit -- I get messy and careless around 3am. I'm going to test this next boot, and if all goes well, I'm going to grab a few testers for the next 24 hours to find anymore bugs. If nothing major occurs, you can expect a release Monday. If something major does occur, I'll try to fix it and still release Monday. ;)

After this build goes up, I may be away from development and these forums for awhile. I have to work on my final project for my pathophys class and also prepare for our final.

Thanks everyone for the support and the feedback. Hopefully you'll be pleased with this next release.

Good day, C21.

Not sure of your criteria for testers, but I'm down. I've crack flashed so many ROMs for myself and others, I'm sure I could give you the feedback you need.

Additionally, +1 on corporate sync being reincluded. That, and quickoffice, are necessities of my job.

Thanks again for your work. PM me if you want me to test, I would be more than willing.

Yea, Im with Wolfe... down to test out the rom if possible. Would be happy to help in any way possible with it, I use the crap out of my phone.

On a side note, any of you guys on Google+? Got on there a couple weeks ago, havent been able to convert alotta people away from FB though, yet...

Back