[ROM] MinimalX

Count me in as a tester, love playing with phones, I have other phones I can swap quickly of this one becomes un responsive

Sent from my DROID X^2 using Tapatalk

Count me in as a tester, love playing with phones, I have other phones I can swap quickly of this one becomes un responsive

So this may be an obvious question, but how do you switch between phones? Is there a code or something you enter to activate a different phone?

Sent from my LGB v0.9 Gingercomb Juiced DROID2

I'll throw my hat into the mix to be a tester... I've got a pretty solid system for quickly recovering from a factory reset/cache clear.

Love All The People Crying Over People Posting In Caps. I was wondering is their a guide or something for newbs to install your rom either keep or wipe my stuff from phone then reload my settings, apps from a backup?

So this may be an obvious question, but how do you switch between phones? Is there a code or something you enter to activate a different phone?

MEID #

Droid X^2

Love All The People Crying Over People Posting In Caps. I was wondering is their a guide or something for newbs to install your rom either keep or wipe my stuff from phone then reload my settings, apps from a backup?

"MyBackup Root" Free In The Market. Allows You To Backup Applications And Data. Then Follow The Steps In The OP. Any Other Questions There's A Thread I Started To Clean Up The Forum Alil Bit Found Over Here.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x2-hacks/161548-post-questions-here.html

Best Of Luck Also ALWAYS Make A Full Nandroid Backup. Rule Of Thumb.

I know everyone is being impatient, me included, but is there a time line for more tweaks, I'm holding out a donation for overclock. Btw thanks for letting me love this phone for first time.

Droid X^2

MEID #

Droid X^2

I'm sorry, can you explain this a little more? Do I just type "meid #" on the phone I want to activate? Or is the # supposed to be replaced with my cell number? I have absolutely no idea how to do this, so if you don't mind explaining I would greatly appreciate it.

I know everyone is being impatient, me included, but is there a time line for more tweaks, I'm holding out a donation for overclock. Btw thanks for letting me love this phone for first time.

Droid X^2

Why Would You Wanna Overclock It? I Have Mine Underclocked To 816 And It's Still Wicked Fast. Or Do Wanna See How Fast You Can Drain A Battery?

TESTER HERE! Im really good at analyzing things and making them better, its my job, I can test and give you all the imporvements you need to create perfectness:)

DX2

when it comes to overclocking....I say why not!

I just want to see how fast I can pump my X2 with stability :) I overclocked my Xoom tablet to 1.5ghz. Battery and stability is exactly the same as stock. temp runs like 4 degrees warmer, no biggie. I like using big 3d game apps that want the little extra. Galaxy on Fire runs a bit better on my tab with 1.5Ghz than 1.0Ghz.

Dial *228 on your phone. Press 1 to Program your phone. Enter your 10 digit phone number, let it tell you it's been activated successfully, done. You can do this each time you want to switch your phone. Just make sure you turn the currently activated phone off before you do this or it will fail.

Haven't been able to get around the update soft-brick problem quite yet. I'm still set on believing it is a script error on boot, but I'm still digging around and beginning to consider new ideas.

If anyone is craving a little update on what's included with this next release,

This release will contain some AOSP
Less blur than before
More "functional" updates (calendar sync, contact fix, etc.)
Back to original theme (flash-able themes will be added later)
Second init (no mod yet; want to test it first)
Additional under-the-hood system tweaks
More build.prop tweaking for system handling and performance
Signal boost tweak (this is still under testing and may not make it into the build)

Since I'm trying to get this update out quick -- so I can study and do my pathophys final project -- I wasn't able to include everything I would like. Future plans include, but are not limited to:

Overclock (I tried to get it in this build and learned 100 ways not to do it... It's a little more difficult on the Tegra structure without the ability to modify the kernel)
Reboot in menu (A lot of coding that I simply didn't have the time to include in this build)
Supercharger baked in (easy to do with second init, just want to test prior)
1% Battery (I'm kinda iffy about how I could do this on the X2)
And continue to fix bugs we run into.

Hopefully I can get this out soon. If I don't get it working in a bootable and stable state by Monday night, you may not see the update released until after this upcoming weekend -- I have to shift my focus to school.

Thanks for the support all, and keep feeding me your ideas and I'll try to incorporate them in one way or another.

Good news though, fishing trip went pretty well today. Somehow managed to catch a catfish on a crankbait. :icon_eek: Have a good day!

Haven't been able to get around the update soft-brick problem quite yet. I'm still set on believing it is a script error on boot, but I'm still digging around and beginning to consider new ideas.

If anyone is craving a little update on what's included with this next release,

This release will contain some AOSP
Less blur than before
More "functional" updates (calendar sync, contact fix, etc.)
Back to original theme (flash-able themes will be added later)
Second init (no mod yet; want to test it first)
Additional under-the-hood system tweaks
More build.prop tweaking for system handling and performance
Signal boost tweak (this is still under testing and may not make it into the build)

Since I'm trying to get this update out quick -- so I can study and do my pathophys final project -- I wasn't able to include everything I would like. Future plans include, but are not limited to:

Overclock (I tried to get it in this build and learned 100 ways not to do it... It's a little more difficult on the Tegra structure without the ability to modify the kernel)
Reboot in menu (A lot of coding that I simply didn't have the time to include in this build)
Supercharger baked in (easy to do with second init, just want to test prior)
1% Battery (I'm kinda iffy about how I could do this on the X2)
And continue to fix bugs we run into.

Hopefully I can get this out soon. If I don't get it working in a bootable and stable state by Monday night, you may not see the update released until after this upcoming weekend -- I have to shift my focus to school.

Thanks for the support all, and keep feeding me your ideas and I'll try to incorporate them in one way or another.

Good news though, fishing trip went pretty well today. Somehow managed to catch a catfish on a crankbait. :icon_eek: Have a good day!
Sounds great c21 thanks for the update.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Back