Martin030908
Super Moderator
Good enough for me.read an article today and it mentioned this device as 'the terminator'. dancedroid
Yeah they have been calling it the T2 and Terminator for News purposes
Does it come with the Austrian accent as well?
Good enough for me.read an article today and it mentioned this device as 'the terminator'. dancedroid
Yeah they have been calling it the T2 and Terminator for News purposes
So this phone T2/Terminator is the Olympus and are you sitting down? It will be released on AT&T first.
Terrible news for those of us waiting for it.
From androidandme
"AT&T has made a deal with Motorola and will likely be the first carrier to launch a dual-core phone running Gingerbread (which might actually turn out to be Android 3.0 – that is still uncertain). That device is the Motorola Olympus MB860, which we have lovingly been referring to as the Terminator."
......well we'll have to wait and see if the "delay" is due to it being their first LTE device.doesnt really bother me too much cuz at&t will probably cripple it like their other android phones but it is kinda lame moto would do that to verizon cuz if it wasn't for verizon, there would be no droid, x, and 2 and probably no moto...
I was sitting down, maybe I should have been lying down...So this phone T2/Terminator is the Olympus and are you sitting down? It will be released on AT&T first.
LOL.......I was sitting down, maybe I should have been lying down...So this phone T2/Terminator is the Olympus and are you sitting down? It will be released on AT&T first.
So this phone T2/Terminator is the Olympus and are you sitting down? It will be released on AT&T first.
Terrible news for those of us waiting for it.
From androidandme
"AT&T has made a deal with Motorola and will likely be the first carrier to launch a dual-core phone running Gingerbread (which might actually turn out to be Android 3.0 – that is still uncertain). That device is the Motorola Olympus MB860, which we have lovingly been referring to as the Terminator."
Looking forward to a phone like this with LTE.
Hmmm....Wonder if you'd be able to tether and still receive calls since LTE supposedly can do voice and data at same time?
I have mixed feelings about the physical keyboard. I'd like a lighter, more compact phone (but love the screen real estate). Don't think I have much need for the keyboard and would like to see an option with and without keyboard.