Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

Added Elegant Steel to the OP check there for Download and release notes!!!!

Adding more themes to Rom Manager under my name "bgill55" :) if there are some that you would like to have added let me know! and ill contact the Dev!!

IE: Joels Black bar mod!

Adding more themes to Rom Manager under my name "bgill55" :) if there are some that you would like to have added let me know! and ill contact the Dev!!

You think you could upload the wallpaper used in your screen shot of elegant steel?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You think you could upload the wallpaper used in your screen shot of elegant steel?

yeah let me pull it off my phone! give me a second

here you go

Red Rum v2.0 added to OP

yeah let me pull it off my phone! give me a second

here you go
Thanks for doing that and porting all of these themes. I'm really liking the elegant steel theme. Your additions to this theme made it even better!

Thanks for the help
No problem.
Just started porting it.
I have no idea when it will be done.

No problem take you time
Yea I will have too wait.
He is going to send me the source files so I can resize them.
Looks like the framework-re, ADW.Luancher and Contacts are going to take the longest to do.

I made another post for it here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvpcs/70806-theme-simplistic.html#post737349

i installled saph 1.0 last night, and i went to adjust font colors, but there is no gem in the app tray.

Its in your phones settings down towards the bottom.

upped incognito to v1.3 link in op or you can get it from Rom Manager!

Changelog:
Code:
V1.3
upgraded Facebook to newest version
upgraded Pandora to newest Version
Themed Maps Icon
added Cytown Settings For Phone (settings/call settings)
Added Elliot Stockers Music Mod

Last edited:
I forced shocka to give me the framework he modified, cause I was being lazy and then I modified the images back to those from a dX dump in order to get a more authentic experience.

saphXtest9.png

saphXtest10.png

saphXtest11.png

The only thing I switched around was the active tab color. I made it the 'selection' red color and made selection the standard white default.

If you are using the DroidX theme and want to utilize these adjustments, the file is available below.

http://droid.davekover.com/files/framework-res.apk

Put your phone into recovery, mount system and push that into your /system/framework/ via adb.

Back