Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

What's up Bgill? I remember when you used to say, "Skinning isn't my strong suit!" Android brought the artist out in you for sure!

Screenshot of my fancywidget skin for nextheme w/ green wallpaper. Be gentle, I'm new around these parts :)

Last edited:
What's up Bgill? I remember when you used to say, "Skinning isn't my strong suit!" Android brought the artist out in you for sure!

Screenshot of my fancywidget skin for nextheme w/ green wallpaper. Be gentle, I'm new around these parts :)

fancy.png

Uh oh. B*Ware is in the house. How goes it my old friend

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Some Screens Of Elegant Steel the theme didnt quite turn out like the Mock ups but A+ for effort

so its up to you guys if you would like me to release this after I get permission!
Definitely like this theme! Extremely clean looking! Good job at compiling it.

My Humble Thanks

I have been lurking in the shadows for weeks now, trying this ROM or that one, having horrible performance problems with all of them. I finally loaded Sapphire 1.0 hoping beyond hope that because it is not just another knock off that it would work. Well as of now (day #2 with Sapphire 1.0) I am so happy, impressed, ecstatic, beyond words that all I can say is THANK YOU to bgill55 and any and everyone who has had a hand in on the ROM and or the themes. I will be donating to bgill55 that is for sure!!
OK so now, if anyone has a RED theme similar the blue one with the skull….MAN that would be too cool!dancedroid

I’ll keep an eye on things here in Sapphire land!

Last edited:
I have been lurking in the shadows for weeks now, trying this ROM or that one, having horrible performance problems with all of them. I finally loaded Sapphire 1.0 hoping beyond hope that because it is not just another knock off that it would work. Well as of now (day #2 with Sapphire 1.0) I am so happy, impressed, ecstatic, beyond words that all I can say is THANK YOU to bgill55 and any and everyone who has had a hand in on the ROM and or the themes. I will be donating to bgill55 that is for sure!!
OK so now, if anyone has a RED theme similar the blue one with the skull….MAN that would be too cool!dancedroid

I’ll keep an eye on things here in Sapphire land!

Thank you for the Kind Words!!!! and keep on the look out for Red Rum 2.0

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvpcs/70430-theme-redrum-2-0-a.html

Back