Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

droid x theme is slightly disappointing, i didn't realize it was a hybrid that included altered status bar icons and black glass for the pulldown.

droid x theme is slightly disappointing, i didn't realize it was a hybrid that included altered status bar icons and black glass for the pulldown.

I didnt make it lol i just made it work for Sapphire!!!

my set up for the time being...

its a mashup of a few different themes (some modified by me to fit my color sheme).

some of the themes in my mashup: nextheme (primarily), rEVOlution, jrummy blueberry, blacknbold, maybe more i dont remember

Last edited:

I didnt make it lol i just made it work for Sapphire!!!

I know, I wasn't blaming you. Luckily, I had the DroidX dump handy and I just pulled the proper images from that.

Some Screens Of Elegant Steel the theme didnt quite turn out like the Mock ups but A+ for effort

v8mQm.png

7q9sK.png

q0ZBV.png

O6ZdO.png

1lIfc.png

VbpXJ.png

so its up to you guys if you would like me to release this after I get permission!

Last edited:
Some Screens Of Elegant Steel the theme didnt quite turn out like the Mock ups but A+ for effort

v8mQm.png

7q9sK.png

q0ZBV.png

O6ZdO.png

1lIfc.png

VbpXJ.png

so its up to you guys if you would like me to release this after I get permission!

Looks awesome! I would totally rock this on my phone when you get permission!!

v8mQm.png

7q9sK.png

q0ZBV.png

O6ZdO.png

1lIfc.png

VbpXJ.png

Awesome job!! Thanks for porting it!!

already fixed the dialer, music apk and keyboard to flow better

B4Du3.png

RcnI2.png

sVO5E.png

Back