Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Ok finally settled for the weekend...

Thoughts?
4b524d00-ebf4-d34b.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Nice, how do I get those onto my phone...those widgets...

[Sent using Smoke Signals!!!]

Those are SMS unread widgets... found them on colormeandroid.com

haven't posted in a while so... here it is details are at my deviant art page (in sig)

coolbluepix-1.jpg

Last edited:
haven't posted in a while so... here it is details are at my deviant art page (in sig)

coolbluepix.jpg

Nice work on the dock as always! Looking good

thanks, i screwed up the screenshot the first time, but now it's better. I took away the "mk" thing, thought it looked weird. and fixed the border around the shot. And if you want i can send you the dock..

ill post a shot with the new widget locker beta later:)

coolbluepix.jpg

thanks, i screwed up the screenshot the first time, but now it's better. I took away the "mk" thing, thought it looked weird. and fixed the border around the shot. And if you want i can send you the dock..

Nice! Yeah that would be awesome! Thanks again

Just started playing around with doing my own docks but having a hell of a time haha

Io

Just started playing around with doing my own docks but having a hell of a time haha

Crap my phone wont let me upload png s ill give it to you when I get home
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Io

Crap my phone wont let me upload png s ill give it to you when I get home

Cool! No worries

Damn...gettin' creative in here. Excellent screens guys. GJV....great screen, luv the Scarface integration!

This doesn't apply really but I need dinger info on how to change mmy lock screen image to custom image..

^ how did you get your digital clock widget and minimalistic text background to overlap like that? everytime i try to get the black digital clock background over my icons and such, the icons turn a shade darker and they just dont look right at all when it over laps.

ok, same stuff, included my shot with widget locker beta. details here!!!

different presentation, the ultralinx style!

abultralinxstyle.jpg

Last edited:
I got bored and tossed together a new setup... and I think the last time I posted in here was like 6 months ago.

setup.jpg

Edit... ignore the differing temperatures haha. I Forgot to set my location for Beautiful Widgets.

Last edited:
Back