Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Latest shot of the day. Still having a couple issues with the UD update but I'll get it figured out I'm sure. Lock is in the Dropbox. Definitely not family friendly haha. I felt it appropriate since it's raining here.

Last edited:
Here's mine...its always changing.
aefd5a33-a6e4-c1f9.jpg

aefd5a33-a733-1c65.jpg

aefd5a33-a75a-0dba.jpg

aefd5a33-a7fc-bbfa.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Latest shot of the day. Still having a couple issues with the UD update but I'll get it figured out I'm sure. Lock is in the Dropbox. Definitely not family friendly haha. I felt it appropriate since it's raining here.

dude sick!!! like what you did with the minimalistic text widget, matches bobclock nicely. Is that wallpaper in your drop box?

Looks good!
Thanks mang!
nothing special, got bored lol

spaceshot.jpg

I still dig it. Whatchu think of mine? I like the bobclock with that wallpaper.

hehe, I was just about to reply lol, yeah boy I dig it!

dude sick!!! like what you did with the minimalistic text widget, matches bobclock nicely. Is that wallpaper in your drop box?

Wurd. That is and so are the screens+the locker. I think you'll especially dig the locker... :D

Wurd. That is and so are the screens+the locker. I think you'll especially dig the locker... :D

hell yeah man, two chicks are always better than one!

Haha actually I have the lockscreens dated so the one that reflects today is the right one. But yeah I enjoyed that locky to...... :D

Last edited:

Haha actually I have the lockscreens dated so the one that reflects today is the right one. But yeah I enjoyed that locky to...... :D

oh, ok. kind of hard to tell because drop box messes up the order...:)

Yeah I know. Just hover over each image and like I said I name them accordingly. The one for today is just a butt shot...hahaha :D

Back