Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

ok, same stuff, included my shot with widget locker beta. details here!!!

different presentation, the ultralinx style!

abultralinxstyle.jpg

How's the WidgetLocker beta working for you. I'm eager for it to be released. I've been holding off on actually modding the app because i figured once i did, the new version of it will come out

abultralinxstyle.jpg

How's the WidgetLocker beta working for you. I'm eager for it to be released. I've been holding off on actually modding the app because i figured once i did, the new version of it will come out

I honestly think it's great. besides customizable sliders, there are plenty of other features that are included. I'll keep them a surprise for ya unless you really want to know ;)

I honestly think it's great. besides customizable sliders, there are plenty of other features that are included. I'll keep them a surprise for ya unless you really want to know ;)

Are you also going to let the estimated release time a surprise ;)

^ how did you get your digital clock widget and minimalistic text background to overlap like that? everytime i try to get the black digital clock background over my icons and such, the icons turn a shade darker and they just dont look right at all when it over laps.

Reboot afterwards. You can restart LP but it can still mess up if you do that. If you reboot, it will stick.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

How do you guys get to post pics from your phone? When I try it says invalid picture type...really annoying!

My current setup. Some red and black liberty goodness :)

97d55ae3-314d-7bdb.jpg

97d55ae3-3170-9a94.jpg

97d55ae3-3207-e9d5.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

How do you guys get to post pics from your phone? When I try it says invalid picture type...really annoying!

I'm assuing you're using ShootMe. Go to the apps settings and change the file type. Then it will work. I've had it work without changing it before, but it would only work for one shot, my second would be invalid even though they were both of the same setup taken one after the other, glitch I guess:)

Back