Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

well here's my latest. opinions? suggestions? my deviant art

0winterwall.jpg

Last edited:

0winterwall.jpg

awesome. any chance you could post those icons or where you got them from?

I made them. And at the moment they are unavailable because I made them directly on the wallpaper, and I was too stupid to actually save the icons them selves... I'll make them one of these days.

anyway, i just made a new dock. anybody want to try it out for me? can't put it on my phone atm so any testers would be great!

0winterwall.jpg

I made them. And at the moment they are unavailable because I made them directly on the wallpaper, and I was too stupid to actually save the icons them selves... I'll make them one of these days.

anyway, i just made a new dock. anybody want to try it out for me? can't put it on my phone atm so any testers would be great!

Nice! I'll try it out!

Nice! I'll try it out!

alright cool, and either post your feelings/opinions or a screenshot. thanks in advance!

and could you try out this one too please thanks which one do you like better?

and if anybody wants them, I made a white and black version of my previous dock

Back