Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Yeah, someone posted a link to some site that had a ton of stuff on it but I lost it. Basically just want to play around with my notification bar's icons and colors b/c I'm still using this stock version from BB 0.6.2.1...

CAP2011020809251.jpg

Here it is fellas. Turns out it was in the framework-res. I researched hardcore for 10 or more minutes on how to open the .mtz format and I found basically nothing. So I just went to the file and renamed it a .zip....Extracted perfectly. Enjoy my the gifts my homiez. I included both the paper and the lockscreen.

EDIT: They're also in my Dropbox in addition to some new stuff I threw in there yesterday.

Here it is fellas. Turns out it was in the framework-res. I researched hardcore for 10 or more minutes on how to open the .mtz format and I found basically nothing. So I just went to the file and renamed it a .zip....Extracted perfectly. Enjoy my the gifts my homiez. I included both the paper and the lockscreen.

EDIT: They're also in my Dropbox in addition to some new stuff I threw in there yesterday.

Great looking wallpaper. Thanks for this.

OG Droid, still hanging in there. :)

Dang man that's sticky. Where'd you get those icons from?

Icons: HD Icon Pack - NumberOne on the Behance Network

TBH, I don't remember where I actually downloaded them. Maybe XDA or Deviantart.

I'd dare say you got them from here - HD Icon Pack (1) by mikebeecham - xda-developers

Great looking wallpaper. Thanks for this.

No problem. That's what it's here for mang.

I decided to get in on this. And no, the wallpaper isn't true :p

4731ba26-51d9-5f17.jpg

Wonder where I might go from here. Widgetlocker? Widgets? Idk really.

But this was:

ADW EX 1.2.2
Glow Arrow Dock from UltraLinux's dropbox
BW 1x1
Minimalistic Text

The wallpaper was from the same dropbox also.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

i like the wallpaper. i like how they made it as if it was a person diving in it.

Thanks playa. Have to bookmark dat shiz.

Here's the link kiddos. Looks like the site might be experiencing some issues. First time I loaded it got the ol' 404.

UOT Kitchen

Alonsou, add that latest shot to your DeviantArt page and I might feature it on ColorMeAndroid

K so I have been playing and stealing some ideas. Minimalistic is ba.
4a7c71cb-a9d1-01d2.jpg

Sent From The Top Of The World

Back