Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

@appleater what battery widget is that?

That looks like minimalistic text widget.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?

yup its the minimalistic text with the battery bar function

One more before going to bed!

I know still a little too early for St Patrick's day but what the hell!! I like it and that's all it matters :)

euiOq.png

what widget are you using for the unread count on the screen?

those are modded sms unread count (blue counters) by gamorrah.

My latest. Not my favorite, but it'll do until I come up with something more creative. Might finally be time to start messing around with gimp/photoshop...

yo Bill is it cool if I steal some of your docks out of your dropbox

Urrthang in my Dropbox is yours playa! :D

Hey bill I'm using one of your launcher pro docks how do I get the white bar off the top? Thanks in advanced bill

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Oh my bad yo. Upload which one you have as I might have downloaded one wrong. Holla at me.

Aight coo I'm out at lunch but when I get back I'll figure out how to dig around in the .mtz file and I'll extract the wallpaper. Might even get the icons too. I really dig the flat style.

What's the best place to find Notification Bar themes? Someone posted a link for me a few weeks ago, but I lost it in these 900 pages somewhere.

What's the best place to find Notification Bar themes? Someone posted a link for me a few weeks ago, but I lost it in these 900 pages somewhere.

I did a quick Google search but couldn't find anything. Don't have time for an extensive one but I know Matt would have the link. I'm almost positive he's the one that posted it.

Back