Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Agreed.. Had to snag those icons and give them a try, and I'm not really an "icon" person. And AlonsoU.. Love the blog. Even posted on the writeup on min text widget.

Will do, definitely. Since going to the darkside (rooting and rom'ing) I've been pretty simple with the screens.. Just modded LP widgets, agenda widget and a clock weather of some kind in min text and/or analog clock. Pretty dull I guess but clean and easy to retrieve if I swap themes or a rom.

Main thing really is in modding the dockbar and icons there using all three scrolling. There's a lot that can go on with the LP dockbar I'm finding.

I call this last setup "Pray for Japan"

All details on the blog

KbDkP.jpg

What widget is that with the news?

Been going back and forth between wallpapers, the black mosaic gives the phone's screen an odd sense of depth.

mosaic wallpaper: Puzjaka's deviantART Gallery (be sure and browse through this dude's gallery, has lots of "saved for later use" wallpapers and such, the red carbon fiber one in particular, he seems to be an apple fan but I'm not holding it against him :))

mnml14.png

mnml15.png

Last edited:
*sigh* well, I won't be posting for a while...can't figure out non-root way of posting screen shots on my puter. (I know the program, just can't think of the name, and haven't been able to ever get it to work...) Upgraded to the Bolt yesterday...So keep those awesome screen shots coming and give me inspiration...I'll chime in from time to time...don't worry, I'm not going anywhere...LOL

*sigh* well, I won't be posting for a while...can't figure out non-root way of posting screen shots on my puter. (I know the program, just can't think of the name, and haven't been able to ever get it to work...) Upgraded to the Bolt yesterday...So keep those awesome screen shots coming and give me inspiration...I'll chime in from time to time...don't worry, I'm not going anywhere...LOL

How'd you post shots this whole time then? Bolt has already been rooted and all that. Why aren't you doing that? And the the instructions for the SDK are different than all the tutorials but you can still getting it working easily.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I have the instructions of how to root the Tbolt up on the blog if you need them.

Back