Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Well, I just got the Bolt yesterday (since that's when it came out...lol) Had the D1 since it came out...rooted of course. SDK will not work on my home computer...don't know why...but I can't get it to work...have tried and tried...Don't want to root the bolt just yet...no recovery files available yet...and of course not many roms. I should look to see if I can get shoot me to work. Some have been able to without root...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can you really not have anything in your sig. or is it like, a joke?

Everything I put in no Sig they've told me I can't...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Really? That sucks...

aefcb6f7-0c4d-8fb2.jpg

Sent from my Liberty infused Droid 2

this is my first time actually making a wallpaper from scratch (the blueish green one) so don't be too harsh lol!

this is my first time actually making a wallpaper from scratch (the blueish green one) so don't be too harsh lol!
[/URL]

Looks good. It's not the easiest thing to do those gradienty wallpapers and have it look smooth.

Like the lockscreen picture, did you do the fake tilt shift to the picture or did it come like that?

[/URL]

Looks good. It's not the easiest thing to do those gradienty wallpapers and have it look smooth.

Like the lockscreen picture, did you do the fake tilt shift to the picture or did it come like that?

thanks! but yeah, the lockscreen wallpaper came like that.. I have no idea how to do that tilt lol

btw: i actually didn't even use the the gradient tool lol

Last edited:
*sigh* well, I won't be posting for a while...can't figure out non-root way of posting screen shots on my puter. (I know the program, just can't think of the name, and haven't been able to ever get it to work...) Upgraded to the Bolt yesterday...So keep those awesome screen shots coming and give me inspiration...I'll chime in from time to time...don't worry, I'm not going anywhere...LOL

I have the instructions of how to root the Tbolt up on the blog if you need them.

Link to Tbolt root instructions please?

--Scott

Back