Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Well, I just got the Bolt yesterday (since that's when it came out...lol) Had the D1 since it came out...rooted of course. SDK will not work on my home computer...don't know why...but I can't get it to work...have tried and tried...Don't want to root the bolt just yet...no recovery files available yet...and of course not many roms. I should look to see if I can get shoot me to work. Some have been able to without root...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Added reflection to my icons.

ae6bf706-2213-91e3.jpg

Compressed all to hell when uploaded via app.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ae6bf706-2213-91e3.jpg

Do you have a Gradient on your reflections? I can't really tell, (to me looks like not) the look could improve a lot more if you add it, or unless this is how you intended to do it, anyhow, looks good dude. :icon_ banana:

ae6bf706-2213-91e3.jpg

Do you have a Gradient on your reflections? I can't really tell, (to me looks like not) the look could improve a lot more if you add it, or unless this is how you intended to do it, anyhow, looks good dude. :icon_ banana:

Nah, I only had a few minutes to mess around. Wife was on my ass about being on the computer. :)

I have some ideas planned for tomorrow, want to have the reflection fade away. I didn't get a chance to test out this perspective reflection script that I found. Ugh.

Nah, I only had a few minutes to mess around. Wife was on my ass about being on the computer. :)

Trust me, I know how you feel about it, been there several times.. :icon_eek:

ae6bf706-2213-91e3.jpg

Love the wallpaper! Just something about black & red...

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

A couple posts up has a link to the dude's gallery. Would look sharp on that xoom. :)

ae6bf706-2213-91e3.jpg

Love the wallpaper! Just something about black & red...

A couple posts up has a link to the dude's gallery. Would look sharp on that xoom. :)

Yea...visited there after you posted that link...just have had time to extract the walls...trying to get my munchkin asleep...the joys of being a single parent! I'll try to do it tomorrow...thanks for the great find...check out my dropbox's on alonsou's blog as well...never know...might be something in there that you like...(shameless plug...lol)

Well, I just got the Bolt yesterday (since that's when it came out...lol) Had the D1 since it came out...rooted of course. SDK will not work on my home computer...don't know why...but I can't get it to work...have tried and tried...Don't want to root the bolt just yet...no recovery files available yet...and of course not many roms. I should look to see if I can get shoot me to work. Some have been able to without root...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can you really not have anything in your sig. or is it like, a joke?

Can you really not have anything in your sig. or is it like, a joke?

Everything I put in no Sig they've told me I can't...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

A little perspective, and then I'm done for the day. I have some Darksiders to play courtesy of Steam's weekend sale. :)

Back