4cbc18a3-eb29-8424.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Not as fancy as a tb or x.

My droid2g
aefca4ed-ed92-533e.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

scaled.php

scaled.php

My newest contribution. I haven't posted in a while. I'm trying out MIUI 1.1.22.0. I tried updating to the 1.3.5, but I hated the new phone.apk UI. I'll mod it at some point, I guess.

Anyway. Lockscreen slider was pulled from a different theme and added to the default MIUI theme. I'm using ADW.Launcher for my homescreen, and used Launcher Pro Icons for all my icons and the dock.

The lockscreen and homescreen wallpapers are both from Ultralinx.

... and yes. It really is 37F right now where I live.

Last edited:
New setup. Love the wallpaper.
aefca317-64ad-7802.jpg
aefca317-64c3-30c3.jpg
aefca317-64de-6d4f.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

How did you get your text to say phone with the number counter? I have SMS unread count and it always makes me choose an icon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You need to have a transparent icon on your smsunread app. You need to put the transparent icon on sd>data>com.kanokgems.smswidget, and next time it ask you for an icon, look for the transparent one, (it may be a little hard to find since it will be "invisible") but should be there.

well on mine i have quitw a few of those power control mod apps (custom ones) where you can like add apps to is or difrent power settings but i am

Not happy not happy at all. WHY? well you know that button thingy that is called something like brightness control well it has just blacked out my screen (still allows the touch function it vibes when touch) and this has happened to me before with widget locker pro it had the same thing i will take it back to the phone shop i got it from but if anyone can give me a suggestion for any way of removing the widget/app off my phone without using the phone i.e. hooking the phone up to the pc?:blackdroid::reddroid:dancedroid:icon_evil: :angry: :rating01: :icon_cussing:don't go for them unless you know what you are doing

^^^ lol been there done that... what I did was accidentally lowered the auto brightness to the lowest setting and it blacked the screen out. I ended up doing a nandroid restore... you can also try reflashing a ROM without wiping anything as well.

Nothing exciting at all. Just wanted to make my final Droid 1 post. It's been good and maybe my bro will get into custom theming too since I'm giving him the D1. I has to keep it in the fam, can't let my kid go haha. He's way better with Photoshop than I am so it'd be coo if he did. For now I may end up spending more time over at HTC Thunderbolt Forum but I'll still post screenies and the like. It's been hood my friends. :)

Tomorrow is going to be one of the best days of my life. In order -

1]My shorty being born
2]Getting married
3]Thunderbolt.

EDIT: Keep representin' the OG Droid. DDDRRROOOOIIIDDDDD LIFEEEEEEE! :bling:

Back