Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

So how do u guys embed the icons/images in the wallpaper and have it line up correctly so u can add things like unread sms?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

aefc41b3-f39c-05e7.jpg

aefc41b3-f3b1-38ae.jpg

aefc41b3-f3cb-d731.jpg

I have been on an Afro samurai kick with wallpapers hahaha. Still needs a lot of work but slowly getting there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Also how do you guys do screen shots of your desktop in one long picture? Instead of multiple pictures?

So how do u guys embed the icons/images in the wallpaper and have it line up correctly so u can add things like unread sms?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Take a screenshot of where you want it beforehand.

Also how do you guys do screen shots of your desktop in one long picture? Instead of multiple pictures?

Gimp or Photoshop. If you have 2 screens, you can line the two screens up to make it one picture.

Gimp or Photoshop. If you have 2 screens, you can line the two screens up to make it one picture.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh ... thanks. I figured it had to be gimp or photoshop but just wasnt sure.

Gimp or Photoshop. If you have 2 screens, you can line the two screens up to make it one picture.

Ahhh ... thanks. I figured it had to be gimp or photoshop but just wasnt sure.[/QUOTE]

you can do it in paint...it's not rocket surgery..

I didn't think it was I thought they used an app or something that top a picture of of everything and put it together. I didn't know they did it themself on the computer. That's why I asked.

open 2 pictures separately in paint, on the first one, drag the size of the box to double width of the screenshot, copy the 2nd screenshot and paste it in the 1st one, move it so it fills up the new space you made and save it, viola. widescreen..

just created this last night using gimp/photoshop. im a novice at this and using photoshop/gimp. Thanks DJ Carpenter for clearing up the embedding. :) I still need to learn how to line them up correctly.

today's latest...

I know this is a pain in the ass question but how do I get my phone to look like this(or similar with icons and swipe lock). I just rooted to z4root. Im sure it is a tough answer but would appreciate theme help. Sorry for the noobness.

today's latest...

I know this is a pain in the ass question but how do I get my phone to look like this(or similar with icons and swipe lock). I just rooted to z4root. Im sure it is a tough answer but would appreciate theme help. Sorry for the noobness.

Very brief cause I'm on my phone:

Widgetlocker and theme

Launcherpro or adw, custom dock that I think mkcm97 made himself (along with widgetlocker theme)

Icons are raadius' I think, not sure if they were placed directly on the wallpaper or not. If embedded, desktop visualizer on top for the shortcuts.

Hope that helps!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

today's latest...

You need a combination of several apps, widgets like:
ADW EX or Launcher Pro
Widget locker
Minimalistic Text
Analog Clock
Desktop Visualizer
Smsunread
Special system fonts
Several Icon packs for variety
most of our work its done on photoshop or gimp, also we mod our APK's to either change their color or make them transparent, its a long process that I'm sure you will enjoy a lot.
If you need more information jump to my blog, there I have several dropboxes from different individuals, we are sharing somewhere around 4~5k wallpapers from all kind, we have tutorials and all the help you need so just ask.

Back