Tapatalk

My browser is free... Tapatalk costs $2.99. While not about the money, I'm not gonna buy something I can already do for free.

So you walk every where? barefoot no less...

I use the web browser until I hear a compelling enough argument to use something else.

I use Tapatalk when i am out and about but when im home i use my computer.

I didn't think it would be something that I would actually use, but after getting it and using it a bit I really like it. Makes it really easy to check and post on forums when I am not close to my computer.

tapatalk now has a widget........yeah

My browser is free... Tapatalk costs $2.99. While not about the money, I'm not gonna buy something I can already do for free.

I agree why pay for something when I can do the same thing for free!! I'm not about to spend money I don't have on something I don't need.

Another agreement. I'm not having any trouble viewing or posting with my Droid for free. I might try a free version of the app and then decide I have to have it, but am not willing to pay to find out.

It's a terribly designed application. It speeds up the process by giving you the bare minimum. I use the mobile site.

Not only that but the stupid footer messages it posts saying "" makes me want to murder babies by the dozen. Really annoying.

lol I had to laugh at this one Hugh...

why does a silly footer bother you so much?

I could understand if it gave your computer BSOD's or if it made a blinding glare come out of your monitor but it's just a few words hahahahahah

this would be annoying too......... LOL

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

FFFFFFUU.jpg

FFFFFFUU.jpg

FFFFFFUU.jpg

I discovered a couple of new forums with Tapatalk I might not know about otherwise.
Today's update broke something, though -- sometimes it just says "receiving from server" and then "processing" on the. Latest tab.Going to email the dev about it.

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk

I went ahead and purchased it a while back (before there was a free trial) because damn near every forum I was on used it. Tried it for about an hour and was quite dissatisfied. If it would allow me to browse in more detail, not just recent posts, I would use it more, but it just doesn't let me get to the content I truly want to see.

No but I do have tapatalk. I am a forum owner myself and quite a few members on my forum use tapatalk. I find it much easier to navigate on tapatalk than on the browser.

No but I do have tapatalk. I am a forum owner myself and quite a few members on my forum use tapatalk. I find it much easier to navigate on tapatalk than on the browser.

Yes it is much easier to navigate. Takes 4 times longer to navigate with the browser. I believe a significant amount of the negative votes are due to people not spending much time with it.

Back